Scottish government gives the green light.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
To join Scotland to Northern Ireland with a 25 miles bridge.

https://www.irishpost.co.uk/news/scotti ... and-150679" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk
asl
I suspect your Flat Earth theory is more likely to come to fruition.
Malabus
asl wrote:I suspect your Flat Earth theory is more likely to come to fruition.
I would state that a global earth is a "theory".....have you proof with your own eyes? A global earth that was created by the Jesuits, the global elite that has force fed us lies for centuries.

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
I would state that a global earth is a "theory".....have you proof with your own eyes? A global earth that was created by the Jesuits, the global elite that has force fed us lies for centuries.

I personally know someone who has traversed from Russia to Alaska. Explain that, flat earth fool.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:

I personally know someone who has traversed from Russia to Alaska. Explain that, flat earth fool.
Well that is possible, fool.

Shade
Malabus wrote:
I would state that a global earth is a "theory".....have you proof with your own eyes?

Yes, I have seen the curvature of the earth when looking a long distance, at several locations, and many times from airplane windows.
Malabus
Shade wrote:
Malabus wrote:
I would state that a global earth is a "theory".....have you proof with your own eyes?

Yes, I have seen the curvature of the earth when looking a long distance.
You don't see a curve.

Shade
Don't tell me what I do and don't see. I know what a curve is - I went to primary school and got me some edumacation.
Malabus
Shade wrote:Don't tell me what I do and don't see. I know what a curve is - I went to primary school and got me some edumacation.
You see a horizon, far as your eyes are capable, sending the information to your brain to decode.

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
Claiming Australia is the opposite side of the earth to Antarctica??
Malabus
Malabus wrote:
Are you stupid!!!!

Antarctica is around the edge of flat earth.

You really do not have any idea what blabbing on about.

Antarctica is a huge wall off ice around flat earth to hold the vast oceans in place.

Come on...do your own research.
Shade
So, how thick is the flat earth?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
Malabus wrote:
Are you stupid!!!!

Antarctica is around the edge of flat earth.

You really do not have any idea what blabbing on about.

Antarctica is a huge wall off ice around flat earth to hold the vast oceans in place.

Come on...do your own research.
Research suggests people have crossed Antarctica from one side to the other, from sea to sea, and did not walk around a disc.
Shade
I suppose Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman only did their "Long Way Round" round the world on bikes series because they're part of some kind of conspiracy.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote: Research suggests people have crossed Antarctica from one side to the other, from sea to sea, and did not walk around a disc.
Do you know that for sure, were you there recorded the journey.
Johnsons Red Army
https://www.popsci.com/10-ways-you-can- ... h-is-round" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For Mal (even if he is just trolling).
Malabus
Johnsons Red Army wrote:https://www.popsci.com/10-ways-you-can- ... h-is-round

For Mal (even if he is just trolling).
From the lairs themselves...I will give it miss, thanks.

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote: Research suggests people have crossed Antarctica from one side to the other, from sea to sea, and did not walk around a disc.
Were you there when the Antarctic wall of ice around the disc was first surveyed and mapped?
Malabus
Malabus wrote:
Were you there when the Antarctic wall of ice around the disc was first surveyed and mapped?
I'm questioning your false knowledge; poor education and theory.

Wake up #FlatEarth.

Johnsons Red Army

Malabus
Johnsons Red Army wrote:Image

Pffffft :roll:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Mal is just scared but with our support he can overcome his problems. After all, the only thing flat earth loony nutjobs fear is sphere itself.

In the meantime, the freak (or maybe just troll) can provide us with some more info on the flat earth crazy tosh:

How thick / deep is the disc?

What is it made of?

What caused Antarctica and the Arctic to be frozen if they are facing the heat source the same way as the rest of the disc?

What latitude and longitude is the Arctic located at?

How do compasses work?
Shade
I was playing Horizon Zero Dark last night. If you don't know, it's set in the far future a long time after an apocalyptic event that few humans survived, nature has reclaimed everything, people live in small tribes, and the humans know little of "the ancient ones" (us, now/2065) or anything that we've learnt about our planet and space. The main character sees a hologram of the Earth in an old war bunker deep in a mountain and is told by someone that has been researching for years "That's our world, Earth. It isn't flat like you thought". She replies "Why would I think the world was flat? There's a spherical shadow cast on the moon during an eclipse".

Simple science is simple.
Malabus
Shade wrote:I was playing Horizon Zero Dark last night. If you don't know, it's set in the far future a long time after an apocalyptic event that few humans survived, nature has reclaimed everything, people live in small tribes, and the humans know little of "the ancient ones" (us, now/2065) or anything that we've learnt about our planet and space. The main character sees a hologram of the Earth in an old war bunker deep in a mountain and is told by someone that has been researching for years "That's our world, Earth. It isn't flat like you thought". She replies "Why would I think the world was flat? There's a spherical shadow cast on the moon during an eclipse".

Simple science is simple.
A foolish video game.
Johnsons Red Army
From a flat-earther's perspective, why do you think NASA and everyone else is lying to everyone about earth being spherical, when it is, in your mind at least, in fact flat?

I just don't understand why NASA and everyone else would lie about it, nor what they would have to gain in the process?

However, like I said in my previous posts, I simply believe you are just trolling, because this is too stupid of an idea for it not to be a wind up.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I fully believe 99% of flat earth folk, including Mal are trolling. The ones who genuinely believe it need must have a diagnosis of some sort.
asl
How many people are involved in the conspiracy? Why has no authority in the scientific or mathematic community ever broken ranks? Why is it so difficult for a flat earther to prove their theory simply by flying to this ice wall and showing us what lies beyond? Why are they so small-minded that they think they can prove there's no curve by using a little bit of wood and not realise that if they *could* see a curve then the entire globe would be only a few hundred miles in diameter (or maybe they believe that, too...)?

There must have been millions of people in the last 2000 years since Strabo who have been paid off or threatened in order to retain this myth. That's on the same proportions as religion...
Malabus
Well NASA is all about the billions they get from funding their projects. They need to lie and promote a global earth WITHOUT the firmament (which is the dome covering flat earth, man cannot travel beyond the firmament).

This is a good read for the beginner in this fascinating subject : https://www.lockhaven.edu/~dsimanek/flat/flateart.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Johnsons Red Army
Ok, this is beyond ridiculous now.

I'm done feeding the troll......
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Fascinating meaning totally lame bullish!t.
Johnsons Red Army
G G T T H wrote:
Shade wrote:So, how thick is the flat earth?
Not as thick as the ones who believe in it
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: