Jamie Carragher needs to be fired

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Ralph
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sports ... -girl.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
The Danish TV company he works for already sacked him.
longmover
I can't see how sky have any angle to retain him, some of the reaction on twitter (justifying his action) are quite worrying.

HE SPAT IN THE FACE OF A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL.
Shade
I don't care what happens to Carragher, but I sincerely hope the twat dad gets done for using a phone whilst driving. What a parent, having his young daughter between him and the man he's goading whilst driving illegally.
Ralph
Shade wrote:I don't care what happens to Carragher, but I sincerely hope the twat dad gets done for using a phone whilst driving. What a parent, having his young daughter between him and the man he's goading whilst driving illegally.
yep videoing the car next to him. No one has mentioned that
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:I don't care what happens to Carragher, but I sincerely hope the twat dad gets done for using a phone whilst driving. What a parent, having his young daughter between him and the man he's goading whilst driving illegally.
Just one of the many who I see committing this crime on a daily basis.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
longmover wrote:I can't see how sky have any angle to retain him, some of the reaction on twitter (justifying his action) are quite worrying.

HE SPAT IN THE FACE OF A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL.
Some fans will justify anything. Spitting at a kid justified because she was making fun of a result, hurling homophobic abuse justified as making an atmosphere, confronting players and throwing coins at owners justified because their wangling of a world class stadium for free hasn’t been enough for you. One has to despair sometimes.
Shade
I'll just add that the girl had no part in it whatsoever, RCS, and told her dad at least 6 times to "stop it" and to stop recording, before and after the incident. She was a completely innocent by...sitter..., stuck between a twat of a father and someone that he was winding up.
Ralph
It could just be my ears but the dad when you hear him winding JC up, sounds like a scouser even though he supports Utd. Scousers supporting Utd, my oh my
Shade
Probably why he gobbed at him, Ralph! :P Thought he was dirty enough already.

The scouser could have been an Evertonian, mind, on the wind up.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Or from Chester, Warrington, St Helens and places in the Manchester-Liverpool region who will have Scouse rather than Lanky Manky accents.
Red Duke
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Or from Chester, Warrington, St Helens and places in the Manchester-Liverpool region who will have Scouse rather than Lanky Manky accents.
You are completely wrong. People from Chester, Warrington and St Helens have very different accents to those from Liverpool and Manchester.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Red Duke wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Or from Chester, Warrington, St Helens and places in the Manchester-Liverpool region who will have Scouse rather than Lanky Manky accents.
You are completely wrong. People from Chester, Warrington and St Helens have very different accents to those from Liverpool and Manchester.
Sound Scouse to my ear.