Doidge and Dennis

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Robin wrote:Reid was £60k according to the Exeter forum RCS.
FGR person on the forum/Twitter must have added another zero! Bloody Stroudies should stick to art not numeracy.
Si Robin
Reid is a phenomenal signing if he can stay fit - his injury record suggests that's not very likely though.

If we had signed him, given our track record, he would be injured against Col U today and only make a few bench cameos on an injury comeback trail between now and the end of the season.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Si Robin wrote:Reid is a phenomenal signing if he can stay fit - his injury record suggests that's not very likely though.

If we had signed him, given our track record, he would be injured against Col U today and only make a few bench cameos on an injury comeback trail between now and the end of the season.
Not to wish ill fortune on the players as it would be a shame for them, just in the context of FGR’s situation it would be epic if Reid and Doidge got injuries (from which they could make a full and happy recovery to fire on full throttle next season) today which ruled them out until the second week of May.
King giraffe iii
You're getting worried we might stay up, now!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
King giraffe iii wrote:You're getting worried we might stay up, now!
Exactly. Now Vince is splashing the cash (from my energy bills) then you may end up buying safety.
everyman
You might even help to relegate us in April,unless we sort things out soon ?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
everyman wrote:
You might even help to relegate us in April,unless we sort things out soon ?
Lol. No chance.

Only need 20 more points max. So five wins, six daws and nine defeats will be enough and that is a very pessimistic outlook!

Could even comfortably stay up without winning another away game.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Chesterfield are doomed. Their forum is saying Dennis has lost interest and they should ship out/cash in whilst they can. Go get him Gary!
Chris FGR
Keep Doidge and him and Reid stay fit we'll stay up. Lost a lot of tight games, but having a top half strike pairing will give us that edge to nick enough points. 7 wins needed from 20 games I reckon. Which is doable.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Chris FGR wrote:Keep Doidge and him and Reid stay fit we'll stay up. Lost a lot of tight games, but having a top half strike pairing will give us that edge to nick enough points. 7 wins needed from 20 games I reckon. Which is doable.
Yeah, only way is up for you guys now. No relegation fears.
King giraffe iii
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Exactly. Now Vince is splashing the cash (from my energy bills) then you may end up buying safety.
You're an Ecotricity customer? They're really expensive.
King giraffe iii
Chris FGR wrote:Keep Doidge and him and Reid stay fit we'll stay up. Lost a lot of tight games, but having a top half strike pairing will give us that edge to nick enough points. 7 wins needed from 20 games I reckon. Which is doable.
Yeah, only way is up for you guys now. No relegation fears.
Cooper still has the capability to suck the life out of players. It's far from over.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
King giraffe iii wrote:
You're an Ecotricity customer? They're really expensive.
Went with them for renewables (and as a Gloucestershire business). I know other renewables suppliers are out there now so may investigate at some point.

Secondary to environmental credentials is customer service. Emailing and calling them is a delight compared to Eon, Npower etc.

Switching to Ecotricity was the first thing we did when we bought our house 5.25 years ago. As we had rented prior to then for years, with no autonomy to choose supplier, being able to choose Ecotricity was something we had been looking forward to do for some time.
Ihearye
Ralph, maybe not by name but was identified by description in the new years resolution thread
Have to say, I do find your post somewhat antagonistic and hostile. Especially if you are a moderator
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Good opportunity this weekend for someone from CTFC to give Dennis a tap on the shoulder. Does he want to go non-league, or would he rather be playing in a team with Mo and Winchester?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Of course Dennis scores.
Shade
Of course he does, when Grimes rolls out the red carpet, holds the door open and shows him the way through.
horlickfanclub
......again.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
So it looks almost certain that one of Doidge and Dennis will be relegated this season. Maybe both. Whichever one does, they must be approached and offered a place in the CTFC side alongside Eisa.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Dennis scores for N County away at N County. Notts still below us in the League....go get him Gary!