I won’t let football affect my mood...

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

CTFCfan99
Hear hear!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Nor will I. Not spending hundreds of pounds to be bored and frustrated at home games is the first step in me achieving this!
andgarod
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Nor will I. Not spending hundreds of pounds to be bored and frustrated at home games is the first step in me achieving this!
So as to not affect peoples mood, can you stop posting about games you dont attend then
Chris FGR
Ben2 wrote:Disappointed with the result today so I thought I’d cheer myself up - at least I’m not a eco-franchise fan!

I’ve looked at their fixtures... I think they are in real bother. Luton and Cheltenham, Barnet, chesterfield and Grimsby. A cup final each week

I think they’ll go down. I don’t want them to (I won’t evet go there again due to treatment of away fans) as it does add to the experience having a local rival. But they are such a shower from top to bottom I think they’ll self-combust. Cooper is hated throughout and Vince is clearly a ‘case’. I don’t know the odds but lump on
Ben2 wrote:I think Doidge is off, not playing due to a falling out with cooper. We’d have him, but when they do combust we could have Reid. Or both, possibly!
Ben2 wrote:Yes - but you know football! They’ve got a run in where I’m not sure they’ll get another point
Comey gold. :lol:

Set yourself up a bit with some of these eh Ben?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
andgarod wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Nor will I. Not spending hundreds of pounds to be bored and frustrated at home games is the first step in me achieving this!
So as to not affect peoples mood, can you stop posting about games you dont attend then
Majority of my recent posts have been a reflection on games I have been to; how else would I feel bored and frustrated if not actually there. I am not renewing my ST based on the games I have seen.
andgarod
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
andgarod wrote:
Majority of my recent posts have been a reflection on games I have been to; how else would I feel bored and frustrated if not actually there. I am not renewing my ST based on the games I have seen.
so thats a yes then brilliant
horlickfanclub
The fact that the task was never completed can't have mattered then. The two staff members decision not to waste time was correc
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Sack Confused.com’s former manager! Boycott the company! Lost the meeting room! Disgrace!
Del Boy
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
so thats a yes then brilliant[/quote][/quote]

Only posts from the bathroom, apparently.
Ihearye
Ben2 wrote:
I remember being in a staff meeting at a previous employer where two staff kept moaning on and on about the time they wasted on a certain admin task. It was quite convincing til our manager pointed out neither ever completed said task.’So,’ the manager concluded, ‘You can’t save time on something you spend no time on amyway’

That’s profound

Where did the wasting time enetr teh conversation? Or did you just fancy throwing in that pearl of wisdom
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Del Boy wrote:
Only posts from the bathroom, apparently.
Incorrect (as per the last dozen times you made that tiresome accusation).