Butland not happy

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Critical of Stoke transfer dealings.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44027903" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
silverrobin
Berahino must be one of the players Butland has in mind.

£12M and still hasn't scored a goal for Stoke and now relegated to training with the under 23s.

Has just had an affair with a 39 year old single parent. He kicked her out when she said that he scored more goals on an Xbox when played by her daughter.

Not a nice person............reputedly in with the wrong crowd.
Malabus
Errrrmm what's this got to do with CTFC.
Off topic.... hope the moderators act quickly and move this to the joke section.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:Errrrmm what's this got to do with CTFC.
Off topic.... hope the moderators act quickly and move this to the joke section.

Butland is ex-CTFC.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:

Butland is ex-CTFC.

He has never been a Cheltenham player. He was property of another club when he had two loan spells with us.
Red Duke
Malabus wrote:

Butland is ex-CTFC.

He has never been a Cheltenham player. He was property of another club when he had two loan spells with us.
Going with your logic, then we shouldn't include any comments on any loan players, past or present in this section.
ctfc-fan
Malabus wrote:

Butland is ex-CTFC.

Butland is Cheltenham through and through. Else why would he have come to the play offs to support us? Most loaners don’t give two hoots about their loan club but he did.
Malabus
ctfc-fan wrote:[Butland is Cheltenham through and through. Else why would he have come to the play offs to support us? Most loaners don’t give two hoots about their loan club but he did.
What's the missing word : Cloud ...... Land
ctfc-fan
Malabus wrote:
ctfc-fan wrote:[Butland is Cheltenham through and through. Else why would he have come to the play offs to support us? Most loaners don’t give two hoots about their loan club but he did.
What's the missing word : Cloud ...... Land
Where you live Mal yes.