Robins Trust

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Longtermrobin
The Robins Trust want new members. I have tried on 4 occasions to renew using the latest Trust email, but each time I get to the part where it asks for payment options and it says message received and takes me nowhere. I tried at the box office when I renewed my season ticket and they couldn't handle it. I have emailed the Robins Trust on numerous occasions, but no replies. If the Robins Trust is to be taken seriously, then please be a little more professional. I have lost the will to join, it simply isn't worth joining such an unprofessional group.
Ladyrobin
Totally agree.
I, too, have tried to renew using the e mail renewal form and no success.
I tried to pay using the season ticket box on the form and this could not be handled.
If there's a glitch it should be sorted quickly, otherwise it makes the Trust look unprofessional.
The Trust do a good job but this sort of poor communication lets them down.
asl
It's a shame to hear that particular aspect has not improved in the years since my one interaction (after joining, that is.) I was trying to confirm that I was still a member in order to get my Everton ticket (yes, that long ago.) I'd paid for 10 year membership (which is probably up this year) but my membership card had an expiry date at the end of the first year. Not unreasonably (so I thought), I decided to make sure there hadn't been some kind of admin error *before* I made the purpose journey to Cheltenham only to discover I wasn't on the printed list.

In fairness, I did get a response after just one chase of my original email. Unfortunately, that response was basically "you'll find out if you're still a member when you get here" - which I found a tad unhelpful...

It took several more chases, not helped by the Trust then giving me an incorrect email address for Clive G before I finally got an answer to what should have been a simple question, luckily the day before the Trust members got to buy their tickets.
shevates
Its a shame this continues to be a problem, as they are a dedicated to the cause. I and my son had issues on paying our annual subs, they didnt seem to want them even though i reminded them, and thus Im no longer a member. I hope things get sorted out because they have raised a great sum for club financially and its appreciated
leohoenig
There have been some problems, which we have been trying to iron out. If any others have been trying unsuccesfully, then please use members@robinstrust.org or send me a PM. We are trying to be more proactive on this than we were when Clive was running the show

I am sorry we do not get everything right first time, but please bear with us as we try and correct it
Dave Beesley
Hi All,
I have put in place that new system for signup and payment this week, although this is a temporary system before we hopefully move on to a more permanent, reliable system next year. I know there have been a few bugs, but I am hopefully being proactive in fixing them when they are reported.
Could anybody having issues pop me an email on members@robinstrust.org and I will try my best to resolve them for you today/tomorrow.
Anybody who has signed up via the season ticket forms, we don't reconcile these with the club until later in the summer, but I will contact the ticket office next week for a list.

Thanks

Dave
paperboy
....just joined today using link + PayPal and seems to be fine.
Longtermrobin
The problem I had was when using my iPad. Using my desktop computer everything works fine and I have renewed.
leohoenig
Thanks, both for renewing and for letting us know your problem was when using an iPad.