Statement from Boreham Wood re player and his 25yr bad agent

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Ralph
https://www.borehamwoodfootballclub.co. ... -this-one/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well worth a read and i hope BW win this. Shows what clubs go through
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Am I right in interpreting the release clause says that they have to let the player speak to AFC Wimbledon given they have met the £35k requirement?
Ralph
I think so yes but the agent is real pushy
Shade
Yeah I was reading through yesterday and they say they've done nothing wrong despite saying several times that the clause is £35k and a 20% sell on. They then say Wimbledon have offered £35k and a 25% sell on but turned it down because it's not as good as the Tranmere offer. Well, sorry, but you can't do that. I can understand them wanting to dig their heels in because some jumped up little s#!t has gone about it all wrong but to release a statement saying we haven't done anything wrong when clearly stating they're not honouring the contract is a bit daft.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Yeah I was reading through yesterday and they say they've done nothing wrong despite saying several times that the clause is £35k and a 20% sell on. They then say Wimbledon have offered £35k and a 25% sell on but turned it down because it's not as good as the Tranmere offer. Well, sorry, but you can't do that. I can understand them wanting to dig their heels in because some jumped up little s#!t has gone about it all wrong but to release a statement saying we haven't done anything wrong when clearly stating they're not honouring the contract is a bit daft.
Jumped up part-time wannabe wide-boys. If you don’t wanna sell for £35k, don’t sign a legally binding contract stating you will sell for £35k.
Shade
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Shade wrote:Yeah I was reading through yesterday and they say they've done nothing wrong despite saying several times that the clause is £35k and a 20% sell on. They then say Wimbledon have offered £35k and a 25% sell on but turned it down because it's not as good as the Tranmere offer. Well, sorry, but you can't do that. I can understand them wanting to dig their heels in because some jumped up little s#!t has gone about it all wrong but to release a statement saying we haven't done anything wrong when clearly stating they're not honouring the contract is a bit daft.
Jumped up part-time wannabe wide-boys.
BW or/and the agent? :P
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Jumped up part-time wannabe wide-boys.
BW or/and the agent? :P
BW. I would be much more rude about the agent.
paperboy
... weren't they a little naive paying good money for a player but only giving him a sixteen month contract.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
paperboy wrote:... weren't they a little naive paying good money for a player but only giving him a sixteen month contract.
Naive in the whole saga it sounds like.

Life is a big game so you gotta play with it with the big boys. And they failed.
paperboy
....Ferrier apologies..

https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.c ... sfer-saga/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Andy
paperboy wrote:....Ferrier apologies..

https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.c ... sfer-saga/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Not sure if it’s my phone or the link but I get taken to affiliate future . Co . UK And not a news article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shade
Worked for me.
paperboy
....and he has now gone to Walsall for an undisclosed fee.

Could he be one who was interesting us?