Right back

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

horlickfanclub
Forster ,Thomas or Tozer could have all done a better job than Baldwin who looked out of his depth and could only last 45 minutes. Then we brought on Broom who is willing but struggles defending. Why no right back on the post from the corner?
The team was not picked on merit .Not a lot changes at Whaddon Road ,even with a new squad.

Good luck at your new club Jordan.
Si Robin
Who's Jordan?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Si Robin wrote:Who's Jordan?
Cranston?

Or maybe he is just disrespecting Jordon Forster as much as people say Gary is.
Si Robin
I assumed Cranko - he got off to a rough start with Morecambe yesterday, although I don't know if he was in the team or not.

As for Jordon - I see him playing in a three with Mullins and Boyle - I just wish GJ did.
Shade
Yes, Cranston played 90 minutes for Morecambe....
Haven't seen any highlights or write-ups so I don't know how many of those 6 goals he was directly responsible for.

Edit: just watched the highlights and the first goal he was involved in, and the fifth was comically dreadful from him. Other than that he was in the vicinity of the goals but not really to blame. A couple of really good strikes from outside the area from Crewe.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Yes, Cranston played 90 minutes for Morecambe....
Haven't seen any highlights or write-ups so I don't know how many of those 6 goals he was directly responsible for.
I am sure some of the kids in the C&G saw everything clear enough to pinpoint him for blame.