Supporters

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

itsallbollox
I wonder if now Mike Duff is manager the gate might increase Saturday, ?

Nice to see a Cheltenham flag behined the goal at the England game tonight.
SHANDY VOR
There's often a Cheltenham flag at the England games. That guy watches them more than the Robins.
Robin
We'll probably see a small increase but not a big one, perhaps 2800 home fans or there about plus the usual 150-200 from Crewe.
Ihearye
Can't believe the board screwed this whole thing up so badly, that we have MD first game on "taking kids back to uni' Saturday. Did they not consider the impact on me with their appointment timing? Really hope he puts some fire in their belly and sets them up in a style that gets the result we all want partnered with them looking comfortable and enjoying the role they are given. Up and at them! Nobody wins unless we all win
cagliostro
The England flag was probably Paul Godfrey, Director and a lifetime Robins and England fan who travels around the world watching us and England ;-p).
Cag
everyman
cagliostro wrote:The England flag was probably Paul Godfrey, Director and a lifetime Robins and England fan who travels around the world watching us and England ;-p).
Cag
Paul prefers to travel incognito as is his true nature ?
horlickfanclub
2800 would be a good home support but it is not the" usual" as Robin thinks but the top level of support over the last few seasons and far more than in the last games of Gary Johnson. I think we will get more than 2800 home supporters to see in the new era.
everyman
G G T T H wrote:
everyman wrote:
cagliostro wrote:The England flag was probably Paul Godfrey, Director and a lifetime Robins and England fan who travels around the world watching us and England ;-p).
Cag
Paul prefers to travel incognito as is his true nature ?
I didn't see it, possibly Greg Hughes ?
I should hope you didn`t watch it young Gordon !