Reserves

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

horlickfanclub
Should be some effort put in today by those looking for a game.
Nesty
Cheltenham Town Reserves: R Lovett; B Tozer, C Thomas, L McAlinden, T Smith, J Debayo, G Lloyd, K Kalala, S Jones, C Clements, I Richards.

Subs: F Lapworth, A Addai,A Brennan, T Handley, O Price

result BR 1 CT 0

we should call the reserves "Johnson's Legacy"

edited to show those bolded and underscored are players on 2 year contracts
Last edited by Nesty on 18 Sep 2018, 12:43, edited 1 time in total.
Shade
Feel for Addai. Can't even get a game in the reserves now.
andgarod
he played last week
Johnsons Red Army
Nesty wrote:Cheltenham Town Reserves: R Lovett; B Tozer, C Thomas, L McAlinden, T Smith, J Debayo, G Lloyd, K Kalala, S Jones, C Clements, I Richards.

Subs: F Lapworth, A Addai,A Brennan, T Handley, O Price

result BR 1 CT 0

we should call the reserves "Johnson's Legacy"

edited to show those bolded and underscored are players on 2 year contracts
Will you ever give it a rest? He's gone now as you wished for. No need to keep banging on about him every other post ffs...
Nesty
as a mark of respect to Mike Duff why don't you change your user name ?
Johnsons Red Army
I'm not going to change my username every time a new manager is hired or fired. Given the amount of patience some have, it's only a matter of time until the "DUFF OUT!" messages are posted, either here and/or on social media. After which, based on previous form, the board will probably give in again and sack him.

So if I were ever to change my username, then it would have to be to something non-manager or player-related. However, I have no intention of changing it at all.
Ihearye
Well said Gary, and good luck on south coast
SHANDY VOR
Johnsons Red Army wrote:I'm not going to change my username every time a new manager is hired or fired. Given the amount of patience some have, it's only a matter of time until the "DUFF OUT!" messages are posted, either here and/or on social media. After which, based on previous form, the board will probably give in again and sack him.

So if I were ever to change my username, then it would have to be to something non-manager or player-related. However, I have no intention of changing it at all.
Josef Stalin's Red Army?
Nesty
Johnsons Red Army wrote:I'm not going to change my username every time a new manager is hired or fired. Given the amount of patience some have, it's only a matter of time until the "DUFF OUT!" messages are posted, either here and/or on social media. After which, based on previous form, the board will probably give in again and sack him.

ok Pete ! (only joking) no offence meant or taken. I make those points in case there are any people out there that still need proof of GJ's incompetent performance in the close season, and not signing strikers. I am grateful to him for getting us back to L2.