Alex Addai

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Turns down move to National League South: http://bit.ly/WingerTurnsDownMove" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robin
We have a team screaming out for pace, surely we can find a slot for him on the bench until January?
Nesty
I cannot see how the players, like Addei, who are in the freezer, have had any opportunity to show MD what they can do.
I appreciate the manager will see them in training, but match play is different.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
He might be holding on for a Torquay move if he wants to play for Gary, especially given how exciting his partnership with Kalala looked during the frenetic spell when they ran Carlisle ragged for 30 mins.
I-Love-CTFC
Easy life mentality. Happy to be paid to sit in the stands.
horlickfanclub
He should get the chance to show his ability tomorrow night.
kiaora84
I-Love-CTFC wrote:Easy life mentality. Happy to be paid to sit in the stands.
Or he has been told of the Torquay interest and feels that’s a better option...
Andy
I-Love-CTFC wrote:Easy life mentality. Happy to be paid to sit in the stands.
Or he’s looking for a heater to defrost himself to stay and fight for a place in MDs plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
everyman
Robin wrote:We have a team screaming out for pace, surely we can find a slot for him on the bench until January?
NO BRAINER ?
CTFC03
We are screaming out for change in general, we've got to get it going especially at home, Kalala came on against Lincoln and went round two players within seconds of coming on and now he's been released, if it's down to attitude then fair enough but we are crying out for pace, Addai has to be an option, we aren't getting any points and are not scoring enough, it's time to change and we need to do it now there has to be a L2 team with what we've got here surely? Atm we are just riding our luck hoping that two teams are worse than us, I just hope Duff can get something going otherwise we really will be feeling sorry for ourselves when we play Maidstone away next August.