Ben Tozer

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Could he still be an influential figure this season? Interview here: http://bit.ly/TozerSleep" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
He could yes, as those with objectivity could have said in August. However, as a signing by Johnson Tozer was written off as a poor signing just to satisfy the anti-Johnson narrative.
Ihearye
must have missed him playing every game under GJ ........
Horteng
He can certainly help but one good game...... steady on!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ihearye wrote:must have missed him playing every game under GJ ........
As well as ten mins in the EFL victory he played in 225 mins in the first three league games of GJ’s four, with the third of those the infamous stint up front vs Carlisle - given the post match reaction to that appearance it is no surprise Tozer was not selected that night in Macc.
CTFC03
Yes absolutely, a solid player but again needs to be used properly, I really don't remember him playing in a midfield against us before but I'm told he was playing in midfield against us at WR for Newport. I do remember him having a solid game against us a few years ago when he played at the back for Northampton, there's a decent player in there.