Michael Duff ahead of Ebbsfleet United away

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Full interview can be read/watched here: http://bit.ly/DuffPreEbbsfleet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shade
Sean Long out for possibly another couple of months, might need minor surgery :cry:
andgarod
Dont worry he will be like a new signing next season

Did we do any medical diligence before we signed him
everyman
andgarod wrote:Dont worry he will be like a new signing next season

Gary thought he looked ok. as he signed his contract without spoiling the carpet ?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
andgarod wrote:Dont worry he will be like a new signing next season

Probably. He got injured playing for us.
Shade
Yes, Long was fine until getting injured in a pre-season friendly for us. From what I can see he has no history of injuries and this new problem stems from the first problem.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Yes, Long was fine until getting injured in a pre-season friendly for us. From what I can see he has no history of injuries and this new problem stems from the first problem.
But that means the Johnsons and PB can’t be blamed?
asl
I've heard the Johnson's got a cut of an insurance pay out that covers Long's injury.
longmover
asl wrote:I've heard the Johnson's got a cut of an insurance pay out that covers Long's injury.
wouldn't be suprised
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:I've heard the Johnson's got a cut of an insurance pay out that covers Long's injury.
Heard it from someone who worked at the insurance company who paid out, but has since left?
asl
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Heard it from someone who worked at the insurance company who paid out, but has since left?
Yep. Impeccable.
ctfc-fan
Ha ha! Brilliant ASL!
plymrob
What are you trying to prove here? please just go back to basics and support our team. I'm standing down as the beer infused late night poster. We can do this! COYR! And, by the way - who ever you are. Please get off Will Boyle's back. No named CTFC player ever deserves grief ... manager and team are the culprits if we are struggling. Picking holes... simple. I have always despised rubbishing players. and doing it on line is shameful.

Boyle's good. Brown, not bad, Gallingah had my respect. Show's what I know..