10 or so games to mould our future

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Ralph
CTFC03 wrote:Enough of the mickey taking, christ almighty some of us get told bits and bobs from time to time from a truthful source.
name your source. You said he doesn't work there anymore
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ralph wrote:
CTFC03 wrote:Enough of the mickey taking, christ almighty some of us get told bits and bobs from time to time from a truthful source.
name your source. You said he doesn't work there anymore
No sauce at all, is my guess.
Ben3
Sheer Klass!
Shade wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
THECHOIRBOY wrote:Talking of hearsay I actually did hear the chairman say on Saturday there is no way Duff would be sacked this season and he has every confidence it will be turned round.
Pure and simple.
Many won't, but I appreciated that.
Ben3
But are we Shaw about our source is correct?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ben3 wrote:But are we Shaw about our source is correct?
Not au fait with the sausage sandwich game then.
everyman
Ben3 wrote:But are we Shaw about our source is correct?
Not au fait with the sausage sandwich game then.
Plenty of the brown stuff on here for the sausage ?
The Old TomCat
Shade wrote:Oh bore off. It was a throwaway comment, not an invitation to talk 9 lines of c!#p.
Shade,
I rather surprised by your post. You usually write with more decorum and insight.
There is nothing cr#p about my post.
It was well thought out and constructed. It fitted all the facts offered. Nobody has offered a creditable alternative – although Si Robin did also offer Gary Johnson as a suggestion.
Therefore I must ask if you thought my suggestion is cr#p: Who do YOU think the original source is?
The Old TomCat
Ralph wrote: No just having your name mentioned does not allow you to comment. We allow you to comment.. For now
Ralph,

You are right.
I should have said that having my name mentioned opens the door for me to comment.

BTW I’m surprised that you are still posting on the Robin’s Nest when you’ve stated that you will cease to be a Cheltenham supporter at season end.
Shade
The Old TomCat wrote:
Shade wrote:Oh bore off. It was a throwaway comment, not an invitation to talk 9 lines of c!#p.
Shade,
I rather surprised by your post. You usually write with more decorum and insight.
There is nothing cr#p about my post.
It was well thought out and constructed. It fitted all the facts offered. Nobody has offered a creditable alternative – although Si Robin did also offer Gary Johnson as a suggestion.
Therefore I must ask if you thought my suggestion is cr#p: Who do YOU think the original source is?
I'm not interested. And I don't know why you would be. I don't even know for what a "source" is being sought in this thread. My point was that your name was mentioned in a throwaway comment which was an attempt at humour and you decide that means you're being "allowed" to comment. You don't even need permission, let alone feel the need to just because your username is mentioned.

You need to lighten up and let some things go.
The Old TomCat
Shade wrote:
I'm not interested. And I don't know why you would be. I don't even know for what a "source" is being sought in this thread. My point was that your name was mentioned in a throwaway comment which was an attempt at humour and you decide that means you're being "allowed" to comment. You don't even need permission, let alone feel the need to just because your username is mentioned.

Shade,
Regret to tell you that you’ve got most of it wrong in your reply.
Check out my original post and I said that I had no interest in making post on this thread because simply I have less interest on subject than you.
I knew full well it was a throwaway remark by Ralph but by him planting my name in his post it became a challenge for me to answer.
You’ll notice that I answered it straight down the line and not in the crass manner that you used towards me. If I had then I would have unleashed the underworld of Hades upon my head. [You’ll note that I’m getting very savvy these days.]
Perhaps Ralph [and others] will think twice before bringing up my name knowing I will reply which upsets Robin Nesters such as yourself.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
The Old TomCat wrote:
Shade wrote:

Shade,
Check out my original post and I said that I had no interest in making post on this thread because simply I have less interest on subject than you.
I knew full well it was a throwaway remark by Ralph but by him planting my name in his post it became a challenge for me to answer.
You’ll notice that I answered it straight down the line and not in the crass manner that you used towards me. If I had then I would have unleashed the underworld of Hades upon my head. [You’ll note that I’m getting very savvy these days.]
Perhaps Ralph [and others] will think twice before bringing up my name knowing I will reply which upsets Robin Nesters such as yourself.
You should start emailing the White House Press Office, they’d give you a job straight away with the amount of distorted, deluded nonsense you come up with when questioned.
The Old TomCat
You should start emailing the White House Press Office, they’d give you a job straight away with the amount of distorted, deluded nonsense you come up with when questioned.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
The Old TomCat wrote:
Do it. You have outgrown the Ecotricity forum. The SNJ letters column offers you no equal. But you fallen intellectually short of the levels of the RNF. So my suggestion is a logical next step.
Ihearye
The Old TomCat wrote:
Shade wrote:

Shade,
It amazes me how you actually get to see any live football. Have not been to that many football grounds, but even international stadia (of any sport), don't have turnstiles big enough to allow your ego, entry
The Old TomCat
Do it. You have outgrown the Ecotricity forum. The SNJ letters column offers you no equal. But you fallen intellectually short of the levels of the RNF. So my suggestion is a logical next step.
I will be having the last laugh. Guaranteed.
Believe me, I know what is in store for you guys and I'm going to have a lot of fun at your expense.
Shade
Ihearye wrote:
The Old TomCat wrote:
Shade wrote:

Shade,
It amazes me how you actually get to see any live football. Have not been to that many football grounds, but even international stadia (of any sport), don't have turnstiles big enough to allow your ego, entry
OTC,
Regret to tell you've got it wrong in your reply. As I said before, you're posting c!#p. Someone mentioning your name does not make it a challenge. In fact, the challenge would be not posting when someone mentions you. I don't think you could manage it.

I'm not upset. I find it quite amusing that you seem to have no restraint and post hours worth of ill-informed nonsense on the simplest of matters that you apparently have no interest in.
Yours in fun,
Shade
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
The Old TomCat wrote:
I will be having the last laugh. Guaranteed.
Believe me, I know what is in store for you guys and I'm going to have a lot of fun at your expense.
Fire and fury?