The Prediction League Final table and the winner is.....

Run by Shade

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin, Shade

theidlerich
Hi all,
The final prediction table is:
OTC - 155
pas - 150
Red Duke - 145
tir - 130
asl - 125
Shade - 120
Joes Dad - 115
Cliffy90 - 95
RCS - 80
JohnsonsRedArmy - 70

The winner is OTC from the Valleys of Nailsworth. Congratulations and enjoy the virtual Trophy!
Special mention to Joe's Dad who joined a few games in, so well done to you. Commiserations to RCS who despite monopolising the conversations didn't do as well as expected or hoped. perhaps it's all that travelling from the far North.
Please don't argue the numbers - I've archived all the scores and do not intend to look at them again.
Next season; perhaps it may run again, but unless a vaccine is produced and I'm inoculated I may well not see CTFC 'in the flesh' again for some considerable time, whether Lg1 or 2.
Keep safe everyone; I'm now missing the cricket and especially the Chelt festival - the cricket one , not the Horsey one which accelerated the Covoid spread locally!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Thanks tir.

Keep safe.

Well done OTC. Is that two wins in the last three seasons now?
pas
I will try again....
Johnsons Red Army
I will just try and remember to post a prediction for each game this time :oops:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Johnsons Red Army wrote:I will just try and remember to post a prediction for each game this time :oops:
How did you do on points per game :lol:
Johnsons Red Army
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Johnsons Red Army wrote:I will just try and remember to post a prediction for each game this time :oops:
Too lazy to check to be honest with you :lol:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Johnsons Red Army wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Too lazy to check to be honest with you :lol:
I am sure tir will oblige. A good task for a Saturday afternoon whilst we are at the game and he is isolating.