Next home game on Ifollow

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

andgarod
Is it the same code to access Ifollow as last weeks or do we need new codes
Andy
I believe new codes will be issued, assuming we can’t go to the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Robin
Isn't the plan home fans allowed from 2nd October? Can't see that happening though with talk of another lockdown. Apparently non-league football is at risk of postponement too.
Andy
Robin wrote:Isn't the plan home fans allowed from 2nd October? Can't see that happening though with talk of another lockdown. Apparently non-league football is at risk of postponement too.
Yes but if pilots continue then we might be at this weekends game. But like you, can’t see it happening though.

Malabus
I won't be surprised if the season is suspended until mid January 2021.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
Robin
Malabus wrote:I won't be surprised if the season is suspended until mid January 2021.

Hope not Mal but it seems a possibility.
everyman
Robin wrote:
Malabus wrote:I won't be surprised if the season is suspended until mid January 2021.

Hope not Mal but it seems a possibility.
Last edited by everyman on 22 Sep 2020, 14:20, edited 1 time in total.
everyman
Players and staff can`t be paid without income so contracts will be ripped up surely ?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
everyman wrote:Players and staff can`t be paid without income so contracts will be ripped up surely ?
Depends on whatever aid the authorities provide.
itsallbollox
Just registered my code for the Grimsby game all done with ease.

Now I need some advise. Is it possible to mirror the game from my tablet to my TV and if so how ??
Andy
itsallbollox wrote:
Now I need some advise. Is it possible to mirror the game from my tablet to my TV and if so how ??
Depends on your TV and what tablet you have. If you have a smart tv then you might be able to connect your tablet to your TV via WiFi

No smart tv then suggest you do a search for an AV cable (or RCA or composite cable). You will need to know the connector on your tablet (there is a difference for Apple iPads and other tablets) and what connection your TV allows (newer teles will likely have HDMI)

Get onto google if you can and search “how can I connect [tablet model] to my tv”

I use a laptop and have hdmi cable connected to tv

andgarod
codes received thank you
need to see how to get it on TV will chromecast work
Malabus
itsallbollox wrote:Just registered my code for the Grimsby game all done with ease.

Yes. If your tablet has a micro HDMI port then you can connect it to your HDMI port on the television. Another option is to get something like a Google Chromecast.

Personally I use a laptop HDMI to HDMI (TV).

Sent from my F104Bv2_PRO using Tapatalk
Malabus
andgarod wrote:codes received thank you
need to see how to get it on TV will chromecast work
Yes. It will work.

itsallbollox
Malabus wrote:
itsallbollox wrote:Just registered my code for the Grimsby game all done with ease.

Yes. If your tablet has a micro HDMI port then you can connect it to your HDMI port on the television. Another option is to get something like a Google Chromecast.

Personally I use a laptop HDMI to HDMI (TV).

Thanks Malabus, to save messing around cable purchased being delivered Friday :D
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Here is the Colchester chairman speaking about the income from iFollow stacks up:

“The way it works currently is that the home team keep all of the revenue for the tickets they sell through their own website and they also get the revenue for the first 500 that buy via the away team. For example: for Saturday’s game against Bolton, we sold 452 iFollow passes, (so we keep all of the revenue from those), and Bolton sold 2252 iFollow passes, (of which we get the revenue from the first 500).

This has put a very new aspect on the revenue that is available to clubs this season. Bolton made more money in gate receipts from our home fixture than we did because they had the revenue from 1,752 iFollow passes whereas we had the revenue from 952 iFollow passes. In normal times, we would have expected about £54,000 in home gate receipts from this fixture but we will receive just shy of £8,000, whereas Bolton would have expected about £600 for the 5% commission we pay them but will have received about £14,000 more than that.”

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/sport/18 ... g-revenue/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ThelmaChen
I did this ok for the previous game but I can't remember what I did.
I've put my code in which has been accepted, pressed the 'pay' button, and it turns from red to black. Then nothing happens.
Do I press the 'pay with this card' button?
andgarod
before you confirm check if it is charging you £10 or nil
If its nil click confirm if its charging £10 something aint right
Malabus
ThelmaChen wrote:I did this ok for the previous game but I can't remember what I did.
I've put my code in which has been accepted, pressed the 'pay' button, and it turns from red to black. Then nothing happens.
Put card details in?

ThelmaChen
Malabus wrote:
ThelmaChen wrote:I did this ok for the previous game but I can't remember what I did.
Put card details in?

My card details are saved from last time and that is the card that I have ticked to use. 'Pay with this card'
At the bottom of the page it says
Package cost: £10.00

Discount code applied: -£10.00

Total: £0.00

and a box that says PAY. Which turns black when I press it.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
ThelmaChen wrote:
Malabus wrote:
Put card details in?

My card details are saved from last time and that is the card that I have ticked to use. 'Pay with this card'

Have you entered your CVV number for your card? Also check your email in case it has gone though.
Malabus
ThelmaChen wrote:
Malabus wrote:
Put card details in?

Try a different browser.

itsallbollox
Game off. Grimsby in isolation as player has the virus