Before you rush rolling your sleeve up for the C-19 vaccine.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
*** NOTE: THE FOLLOWING LINK MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION OR OPINIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW OFFICIAL GUIDELINES AND MAY WELL HAVE NO BEARING AT ALL IN FACT. Please follow Malabus's own advice and do you own research using proper, legitimate medical documents published by people and organisations who actually know wtf they are talking about and are not simply Conspiracy Theorists. ***

Have a look at this : https://www.bitchute.com/video/0UEmQ2G6jngi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
asl
I don't click on links like that - can you give a synopsis? Don't bother if it involves Bill Gates, mentions "deadly chemicals" or anything about front line health care workers in Alaska dieing after having it (that was quickly debunked: one apparently did have an anaphylactic reaction - though it turned out she was actually allergic to a whole host of stuff and such reactions aren't totally unheard of.)

I, unfortunately, will be in group 9, amongst the last to receive it. I'll be making my appointment to roll up my sleeve the same day as I get the invitation from the NHS.
Malabus
asl wrote:I don't click on links like that - can you give a synopsis? Don't bother if it involves Bill Gates, mentions "deadly chemicals" or anything about front line health care workers in Alaska dieing after having it (that was quickly debunked: one apparently did have an anaphylactic reaction - though it turned out she was actually allergic to a whole host of stuff and such reactions aren't totally unheard of.)

I, unfortunately, will be in group 9, amongst the last to receive it. I'll be making my appointment to roll up my sleeve the same day as I get the invitation from the NHS.
Just being another 'sheep' asl...
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Delete this thread. It is dangerous misinformation which if believed will result in the deaths of thousands.

Anti-vaxxers are nothing more than terrorists, which is why anti-vax posts are one of the few things removed by Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Delete the thread now. Don’t argue or try to reason with the OP. Just delete and if repeated, ban.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Delete this thread. It is dangerous misinformation which if believed will result in the deaths of thousands.

Anti-vaxxers are nothing more than terrorists, which is why anti-vax posts are one of the few things removed by Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Delete the thread now. Don’t argue or try to reason with the OP. Just delete and if repeated, ban.
Baa bbaaaaa
Malabus
Do your own research. For goodness sake don't listen to the global elite mouthpiece the BBC.

READ : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7142689/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Protein based vaccines should be viewed cautiously. For an example, Google : 'H1N1 influenza vaccine & narcolepsy' together.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Why is this thread still here?
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Why is this thread still here?
Called freedom of speech. This may test your liberal fascist views, but tough.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Wilfully encouraging the death of thousands is not free speech, it is hate speech or terrorism.

Gloucestershire in Tier 4 now then. The sooner the vaccines are rolled out the better.
asl
Having just listened to an exchange in the Commons regarding misinformation being spread by nut-jobs, while respecting Malabus' right yo have an opinion, however wrong and misleading that might be, I've left the post in place with a suitable disclaimer like those that Twitter and FB add to Trump's posts.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:Having just listened to an exchange in the Commons regarding misinformation being spread by nut-jobs, while respecting Malabus' right yo have an opinion, however wrong and misleading that might be, I've left the post in place with a suitable disclaimer like those that Twitter and FB add to Trump's posts.
Great, so if a few posters follow your advice to research and as a result follow the algorithms and also get taken in by false information and conspiracy theories we can thank the RNF for making the situation worse.

There is no balance to consider or no right to an opinion to be had on this matter. Just delete the thread. By keeping the thread and asking people to research you are giving the impression there is anything to research, and that there is more than one opinion that could be considered.

If someone posted links telling kids that smoking was good for their health and encouraged them to smoke 20 a day, or other things actively seeking to risk the lives of individuals and society would you keep those on the forum because they are valid opinions?

Have some guts ffs and make it clear that the RNF won’t allow harmful anti-vax posts.
asl
I have no idea what's at that link. For all I know, it's actually a link to a site encouraging people to get vaccinated ASAP. I'm guessing it's not, though.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:I have no idea what's at that link. For all I know, it's actually a link to a site encouraging people to get vaccinated ASAP. I'm guessing it's not, though.
“Dr. James Lyons-Weiler lays out his case for why the upcoming COVID Vaccine is not only dangerous but totally unnecessary.”

The reason it is a link to a Bitchute video and not YouTube is because YouTube have a policy of removing all anti-vaccine posts.

Delete the thread. The RNF is currently actively giving a platform to video content banned from YouTube and instructing readers to watch/research it ffs.
Ihearye
Malabus wrote:*** NOTE: THE FOLLOWING LINK MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION OR OPINIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW OFFICIAL GUIDELINES AND MAY WELL HAVE NO BEARING AT ALL IN FACT. Please follow Malabus's own advice and do you own research using proper, legitimate medical documents published by people and organisations who actually know wtf they are talking about and are not simply Conspiracy Theorists. ***

Have a look at this : https://www.bitchute.com/video/0UEmQ2G6jngi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Some of your posts are a bit out of left field, but by and large polite and are views that are yours and pretty harmless.
However, this is well beyond that and deserves to be placed under the file 'nutjob'. Spouting this nonsense is nothing about free speech etc, it is just dangerous and puts ideas in the heads of the less informed and intellectually challenged.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Just seen it was a Gloucestershire MP who asked Matt Hancock in the House of Commons about dangerous anti-vax misinformation. Gloucestershire hospitals were referred to in the question and tagged in the MPs tweet about. I replied with a link to this thread highlighting how the RNF is contributing to the problem rather than helping to address it.
Malabus
In SARS, a type of “priming” of the immune system was observed during animal studies of SARS spike protein-based vaccines leading to increased morbidity and mortality in vaccinated animals who were subsequently exposed to wild SARS virus. The problem, highlighted in two studies, became obvious following post-vaccination challenge with the SARS virus [2]. found that recombinant SARS spike-protein-based vaccines not only failed to provide protection from SARS-CoV infection, but also that the mice experienced increased immunopathology with eosinophilic infiltrates in their lungs. Similarly [3], found that ferrets previously vaccinated against SARS-CoV also developed a strong inflammatory response in liver tissue (hepatitis). Both studies suspected a “cellular immune response”.

Look at the link above.

All you pathetic sheep will be crying to yourselves "I wish that we listened to Malabus kind and caring advice..the vaccine destroyed our immune systems why didn't we think for ourselves, like we were warned"
Malabus
I guess the sheep on here think that MK Ultra was for the benefit of mankind. Dont trust governments whom are controlled by the global elitists.

Google : Pfizer and the Bilderberg Group.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Delete this f#!$ thread.
SHANDY VOR
I may be no mystic Meg but I sense some outrage. Shine a light on the ridiculous
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
SHANDY VOR wrote:I may be no mystic Meg but I sense some outrage. Shine a light on the ridiculous
Shining a light has let too many people see it and believe it. Mal wouldn’t be sharing this stuff he hadn’t seen it in the first place. He wouldn’t have seen it if whatever he first read was deleted.

The more this stuff is allowed to remain on forums like this, the more people will be able to read/watch it and start to believe it.
Malabus
Helpful link when the time comes : https://www.gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SHANDY VOR
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
SHANDY VOR wrote:I may be no mystic Meg but I sense some outrage. Shine a light on the ridiculous
Shining a light has let too many people see it and believe it. Mal wouldn’t be sharing this stuff he hadn’t seen it in the first place. He wouldn’t have seen it if whatever he first read was deleted.

The more this stuff is allowed to remain on forums like this, the more people will be able to read/watch it and start to believe it.
So its to be censorship then is it?

You can't decide what is shared and what isn't. It's the thin edge of the dystopian wedge that keeps you awake at night
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
SHANDY VOR wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:

So its to be censorship then is it?

You can't decide what is shared and what isn't. It's the thin edge of the dystopian wedge that keeps you awake at night
Course you f#!$ can. Some things are beyond the pale and do not fit in to free speech.

What if some Islamic terrorists came on here and posted videos on how to make bombs and blow up churches, or if people were posting links to child abuse videos, or other such things. Happy for those to be shared willy nilly.

Get this straight. Vaccines are not a matter of opinion or debate. To promote anti-vas messages is no different from encouraging suicide bombers to blow up a bus or a school. Anti-vax kills people. By campaigning against vaccines Malabus is supporting biological warfare against Britain.

Delete the thread.
SHANDY VOR
Yes there is a place for censorship but last time I checked you weren't in charge.

How you can be happy for terrorist and child abuse videos to be shared 'willy nilly' but be outraged by this perfectly shows why censorship shouldn't be in the hands of a single person who might be swayed by interests.

Last time I saw a paragraph starting with 'get this straight' it was penned by Richard littlejohn.
SHANDY VOR
Of course vaccines are a matter of public debate. You are allowing someone to inject foreign bodies inside you and you don't want people to have the opportunity to find out more first?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
SHANDY VOR wrote:Yes there is a place for censorship but last time I checked you weren't in charge.

How you can be happy for terrorist and child abuse videos to be shared 'willy nilly' but be outraged by this perfectly shows why censorship shouldn't be in the hands of a single person who might be swayed by interests.

Last time I saw a paragraph starting with 'get this straight' it was penned by Richard littlejohn.
Of course I am not happy for terrorism and child abuse to be shared willy nilly...I missed off the question mark as I was asking you whether you would want those things removed (hence starting the question with what if...).

So my question to you is, does your desire to protect the right to post about wanting to kill or harm people also extend to terrorism and child abuse? Anti-vax is no different from those, so where do you stand?

Nor am I claiming I choose what is censorship or what isn’t. Of course I am not in charge and don’t claim to be. That doesn’t change the fact that anti-vax misinformation must be deleted and given no platform. That isn’t me saying that, it is the consensus of everyone in society who doesn’t want thousands to die.

If in a year’s time anti-vax propaganda means not enough people have been vaccinated to achieve population level immunity and we need more lockdowns and thousands die, that blood will be on the hands of everyone who promotes and defends the anti-vax lies.

Anti-vax will cause more death in the U.K. than terrorism ever did and the fact you try and even defend it is shameful.

Delete the thread.
Last edited by RegencyCheltenhamSpa on 31 Dec 2020, 11:04, edited 1 time in total.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
SHANDY VOR wrote:Of course vaccines are a matter of public debate. You are allowing someone to inject foreign bodies inside you and you don't want people to have the opportunity to find out more first?
Wow, so you are one step away from being a full-on conspiracy nutter.

And where do you want people to find out more from?

The leading scientists and the MHRA have been doing the research, trials, and review for months...what more or new factual information can you or I could possibly find which they haven’t already considered?

Put it this way...the information available is either a) the data and information analysed and shared by the leading universities and MHRA based on trials and data, or b) other information not based on any of the trials and data.

Which one of those is going to best?

Once all the false and ungrounded information is removed, the only information available to people are the facts and evidenced-based insights. The sooner anti-vax misinformation is culled and deleted the better...with every additional person who gets taken in by the false information the vaccine will become less effective at population level.

What type of public debate do you even want....? “Should we protect the population against Covid, or should we deliberately choose not to and let thousands more die.” Hardly a matter for discussion is it. And if you want the debate to be about the safety of the vaccine itself, as I opened this post with, that is pretty much anti-science conspiracy nonsense.
SHANDY VOR
Not at all. I will be having the jab if available. I just wanted to hear all sides of the argument before I decided but apparently you think I shouldn't, will decide which bits I can listen to, and I am ridiculed for challenging.

You sound like a Geordie Geobbels.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
SHANDY VOR wrote:Not at all. I will be having the jab if available. I just wanted to hear all sides of the argument before I decided but apparently you think I shouldn't, will decide which bits I can listen to, and I am ridiculed for challenging.

You sound like a Geordie Geobbels.
So what do you see as the ‘other side’ of the argument...what valid sources based on trials data and evidence have you found?

And again, you avoid the question, how would you feel about people posting terrorism instructions and propaganda and child abuse videos in the interests of ‘letting people decide’?

Trusting in the best world leading science and not wanting the lives of the population risked is hardly being Goebels or supporting censorship.

It is quite simple...some things are subjective and have different opinions which are all valid with different sides to the argument( politics, economics, football tactics etc) and some things are facts which therefore do not have a a different side as there is no argument to be had.

Is taxation moral and does possession based football work? Debate by all means.

Is the Earth a globe, is this red pen red, is the vaccine safe and necessary? No debate to be had.

Debate can only be had when there are genuine alternatives grounded in evidence. Where an indisputable fact is being countered by myth, that isn’t a debate and shouldn’t be happening.

As an aside, in your response to your Goebels comment, I class myself as a libertarian, and support free-speech and questioning opinions, but I have no time for people who question facts or treat lies as ‘alternative facts’..especially when doing so has the effect of risking lives of thousands of others.

Same with economics...I am ultra-free market but only once market failures are removed. Ie, legislate to avoid monopolies and negative externalities and then let the market do what it wants within those rules.
SHANDY VOR
I agree that the earth is round but not because i am told it is and must not question, but because i can hear all sides of the debate and make my own mind up. I do not accept that you can select what i can consider in making judgement.

People like you are dangerous; many of middle of the road folk are sick of being told what they can say or think and a resentment building up against your 'libertarian' cause. Example - last year I was berated for claiming that Amy Winehouse Back to Black is a skin colour reference and that the term is offensive. Spin on six months and the Black Lives Matter is born.

#GeordieGoebbels
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
SHANDY VOR wrote:I agree that the earth is round but not because i am told it is and must not question, but because i can hear all sides of the debate and make my own mind up. I do not accept that you can select what i can consider in making judgement.

People like you are dangerous; many of middle of the road folk are sick of being told what they can say or think and a resentment building up against your 'libertarian' cause. Example - last year I was berated for claiming that Amy Winehouse Back to Black is a skin colour reference and that the term is offensive. Spin on six months and the Black Lives Matter is born.

#GeordieGoebbels
Erm...you are agreeing with me there. So:

1. Meaning of a music album and what does and does not constitute racism: subjective and open to interpretation and debate.

2. Scientific fact: not open to interpretation and debate.

Do you see the difference?

As for telling people what to say and think, it is the anti-vax people and those sharing misinformation who are telling people to question facts and question truth. There should be no need for me to tell people not to be anti-vax as that is the normal intelligent position. But the anti-vax terrorists have started an information warfare, trying to get people to kill their fellow citizens, so unfortunately normal people like me, or government ministers, or doctors have to counter that by re-emphasising the truth.

If people choose not to believe the truth and think the Earth is flat and other nonsense like that then fine. But when it comes to the vaccine and thousands of lives are at stake it is not fine.

As for your pathetic Goebels comment, you have got it the wrong way round. Goebels pushed out fake news and propaganda. What I am doing is arguing against fake news and propaganda. I would be questioning and arguing against Goebels whilst you would be wanting to hear from both sides!

Anyway, how you would you feel of people shared terrorism propaganda and child abuse instructing posters to harm thousands?
SHANDY VOR
Are you in Australia?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Nope. So still the right way up and still in 2020.

A good diversionary question.

You still haven’t answered...if someone on here was posting links promoting Islamist terrorist attacks in the U.K. and asking people to read websites which suggested child abuse was a good thing to be encouraged would you be defending them?

And you also still haven’t answered...what information have you found, or expect anyone to find, which is based on better data and evidence than that used by our world leading university researchers and the MHRA?

Every time you go on a plane or get in a car you don’t spend hours looking for alternative realities on the safety of the vehicle. No, you just trust that the engineers, manufacturers and regulators know what they are doing and that the plane or car won’t spontaneously blow up or fall apart. Every time you take a drink from the tap or open a bottle of juice do you Google to check theories on whether the water companies and drinks manufacturers are trying to poison you? Nope, you trust the experts and regulators. So why on Earth would you encourage people to question the vaccine R&D experts and regulators?
Last edited by RegencyCheltenhamSpa on 31 Dec 2020, 15:31, edited 1 time in total.
SHANDY VOR
Are you sure?

You sound like you've been on a reet fookin bender
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
SHANDY VOR wrote:Are you sure?

You sound like you've been on a reet fookin bender
Perfectly sure. A calm and sober day so far. Writing this post from the bath I am enjoying.

Anyway, rather than throw around false and childish accusations, why don’t you answer the questions in my previous post.