League Two play offs

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Fuller
Watching Crewe v Doncaster. Grant McCanns’s boys two up, he’s done a brilliant job there lately.
Conor Thomas just come on as sub.
Other game Crawley v MK Dons postponed due to waterlogged pitch. Like my garden is now after that torrential downpour just now…
Fuller
Fuller wrote: 06 May 2024, 18:13 Watching Crewe v Doncaster. Grant McCanns’s boys two up, he’s done a brilliant job there lately.
Conor Thomas just come on as sub.
Other game Crawley v MK Dons postponed due to waterlogged pitch. Like my garden is now after that torrential downpour just now…
So it’s Crewe who go through on penalties.
Almost certainly meeting Crawley in the final.
Anyone think it’ll be easy for us in league two next season? It won’t.
CTFC.Harry
People who say that surely haven't watched the club play in L2 before. Tough league and we'll face the same recruitment challenges we did in the 19/20 and 20/21 season with Duff. Nonetheless, looking forward to us winning a few more matches, visiting a few new grounds and returning to playing teams like Swindon and Newport (said no one but me). Top 12 will be okay with me.

Hopefully Crawley go up. Had the misfortune of going there a couple of times. Not good.
Jerry St Clair
Crewe is a good trip on the train. Crawley isn’t so for that reason I’m rooting for the latter.

That would deprive us of a #ctfc derby though.