Friendly against GCFC on July 20...

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Neil wrote:I'll bet the people who get work through the ground being used twice as often love it when you spiteful bastards call for the groundshare to be cancelled.
I believe Gloucester has always been harder-it by post-industrial unemployment than Cheltenham, so helping GCFC set up a new ground over there and having jobs set up there would help that inequity :D
Laurence
Neil wrote:I'll bet the people who get work through the ground being used twice as often love it when you spiteful bastards call for the groundshare to be cancelled.
There's a big difference between the number people who work when Cheltenham play with a crowd of 3000 and when your lot turn up in their tens of um...ten. Also, it is fair to assume people who do work at the ground when Gloucester play are budgeted out of the ground-share money, which still doesn't appear to have been paid.

Getting people to work or free, or getting someone else to pick up the bill, are you sure you're not advising Iain Duncan Smith?
TLS
Laurence wrote:
There's a big difference between the number people who work when Cheltenham play with a crowd of 3000 and when your lot turn up in their tens of um...ten. Also, it is fair to assume people who do work at the ground when Gloucester play are budgeted out of the ground-share money, which still doesn't appear to have been paid.

Getting people to work or free, or getting someone else to pick up the bill, are you sure you're not advising Iain Duncan Smith?
The stewarding costs are not part of the groundshare agreement
Malabus
TLS wrote:The stewarding costs are not part of the groundshare agreement
Who pays then...
London Exile
Surely the personal finances of the stewards are none of Neil's business (nor ours)
Malabus
Surely this is the last season we got to put up with these undesirables, the fans will not and cannot take anymore of this shiite.
Neil
Laurence wrote:

Nice try. Crying like a baby over the groundshare will still hit employees in the pocket if they ever listen to your wa wa wa's and call it off. I don't believe Mr Baker has got where he is today in the business world by turning down revenue.
Neil
London Exile wrote:Surely the personal finances of the stewards are none of Neil's business (nor ours)
At last, someone sees sense. I pay to watch my team, you pay to watch yours (except at Bashley etc etc) my opinion and your opinion doesn't matter. Even those cock knockers with a 0.01% shareholding don't matter.
Malabus
Neil wrote:I pay to watch my team
Neil
Hope you're not stealing someone's bandwidth there, you know what happens when they find out....
TLS
Malabus wrote:
Who pays then...
They are paid by City, but independently of the ground share agreement. City could find their own stewards and use them if they wanted, it's convenient to use CTFC's
Malabus
TLS wrote:
Malabus wrote:
Who pays then...
They are paid by City, but independently of the ground share agreement. City could find their own stewards and use them if they wanted, it's convenient to use CTFC's
That's interesting to know.
mattyboi
Nice try. Crying like a baby over the groundshare will still hit employees in the pocket if they ever listen to your wa wa wa's and call it off. I don't believe Mr Baker has got where he is today in the business world by turning down revenue.[/quote]

Your right about one thing, PB hasnt got where he is today by turning down revenue, the thing is though Neil, the revenue has now dried up, it should have arrived at least 8 weeks ago. Any idea what your club has done with that 11k the FA have just gave you for your cup run?? Spent it on players by any chance??
Neil
Why are you even pontificating on what has happened to our prize money? It has nothing to do with you!

I'm sure the club have more demands than paying CTFC, who I'm sure will be paid what they want by the date that it needs to be paid. Why not leave it to the professionals instead of getting all ate up,over something that's none of your business. Or am I wrong and as song as the money is paid, does Mr Baker put it all behind the bar so you can have a free drink?
Malabus
Neil wrote:Or am I wrong and as song as the money is paid, does Mr Baker put it all behind the bar so you can have a free drink?
:?:?:? ?
Neil
Are you not capable of reading through an iPad typo?
Malabus
Neil wrote:Are you not capable of reading through an iPad typo?
Yes...but I still don't know what you are talking about.
Chelt Luke in Glos
Malabus wrote:
:lol:
Pie
Sell your iPad and put the money towards saving your shipwreck of a club.
Neil
Chelt Luke in Glos wrote:
Malabus wrote:
:lol:
What you laughing at traitor?
51/84
I have at last accepted Neils point > It is no business of his so just remove his access
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Neil wrote:
Laurence wrote:

Nice try. Crying like a baby over the groundshare will still hit employees in the pocket if they ever listen to your wa wa wa's and call it off. I don't believe Mr Baker has got where he is today in the business world by turning down revenue.
The same way other people have got where they are in business by avoiding paying said revenue to people they owe I imagine?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Neil wrote:Why are you even pontificating on what has happened to our prize money? It has nothing to do with you!
Until the rent owed by GCFC to CTFC is paid, all expenditure by GCFC will be open to scrutiny from the supporters of CTFC. Apart from paying current employed staff and players then I think most people on here will be struggling to identify a greater priority for GCFCs expenditure than securing your ground for next season.

No one likes to see the club they support being messed about financially by another club, which is why we care. If you do not like that then keep that to yourself as we sure ain't going to suddenly stop caring because you keep saying so!
vcinthestand
well said RCS
Neil
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Neil wrote:Why are you even pontificating on what has happened to our prize money? It has nothing to do with you!
Until the rent owed by GCFC to CTFC is paid, all expenditure by GCFC will be open to scrutiny from the supporters of CTFC. Apart from paying current employed staff and players then I think most people on here will be struggling to identify a greater priority for GCFCs expenditure than securing your ground for next season.

No one likes to see the club they support being messed about financially by another club, which is why we care. If you do not like that then keep that to yourself as we sure ain't going to suddenly stop caring because you keep saying so!
Do you go to such lengths to scrutinise every other companies that have dealings with CTFC or do you just have emotional issues?
vcinthestand
no I suspect it is the ones who dont honour their debts - just guessing
Simple question do GCFC owe money to CTFC?
mattyboi

I'm sure the club have more demands than paying CTFC, who I'm sure will be paid what they want by the date that it needs to be paid. Why not leave it to the professionals instead of getting all ate up,over something that's none of your business. Or am I wrong and as song as the money is paid, does Mr Baker put it all behind the bar so you can have a free drink?
I love it that you continue to think Glos city finances have nothing to do with us. Fact is that pathetic excuse for a club owes us a considerable amount of money which should have been paid months ago. So while that debt still stands the finances of Glos Sh*tty is our business. I Cant wait untill your not so might Tigers finally stop treading water go under!! That date is going to be sooner rather than later. You wont make the end of this season, be lucky to start!!
Neil
vcinthestand wrote:no I suspect it is the ones who dont honour their debts - just guessing
Simple question do GCFC owe money to CTFC?
How do you know which companies do or don't owe CTFC money? Do they publish this kind of information in the match day programme?

I can't answer the question because I don't know. After all, it's none of my business.
Neil
mattyboi wrote:

I love it that you continue to think Glos city finances have nothing to do with us. Fact is that pathetic excuse for a club owes us a considerable amount of money which should have been paid months ago. So while that debt still stands the finances of Glos Sh*tty is our business. I Cant wait untill your not so might Tigers finally stop treading water go under!! That date is going to be sooner rather than later. You wont make the end of this season, be lucky to start!!
Pathetic excuse for a club? Really? That's pretty nasty and unnecessary. You'd think that GCAFC's existence bothered you.
mattyboi
Neil wrote:
mattyboi wrote:

Pathetic excuse for a club? Really? That's pretty nasty and unnecessary. You'd think that GCAFC's existence bothered you.
Whilst GCAFC owe CTFC this debt, their existance does bother me!
Neil
I would think it would be the opposite, if we were to go out of business having not paid our creditors then that would be cause for the kind of ire you're feeling, not the other way around.
rasta
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//compdetails" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

for a £1 or so we can find out everything
Neil
Why don't you save up all your pounds, give it to City and then we can pay you. Even go as far as a tenner each from 2000 diehards that you supposedly have and we can pay off the rent :)
51/84
its none of your business nelly what we do with our money
ctfc-fan
rasta wrote:http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//compdetails

for a £1 or so we can find out everything
Or I can check for free hence my question to Neil on who owns the ground. GCFC are basically insolvent and should be made to stop trading by their directors.