Gregory

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

leohoenig
John Gregory takes over at Crawley (22 points)
Steve Cotterill takes over at Bristol City (15 points)
...if I was a betting man, I would bet on Bristol City to finish higher than Crawley Town
Andy
leohoenig wrote:John Gregory takes over at Crawley (22 points)
Steve Cotterill takes over at Bristol City (15 points)
...if I was a betting man, I would bet on Bristol City to finish higher than Crawley Town
How much? £1 per point difference by the end of the season - max 20 points?
leohoenig
As I said, I am not a betting man, but I will take this on Andy if the winner nominates a charity for the loser to give the money to. (Our wives may be charity cases, but do not count as charities)
Andy
Should I win then either Macmillan Nurses or Marie Curie.
leohoenig
The bet is now official. I will chose my charity later - when City have more points than Crawley
Malabus
I bet Andy and Leohoenig that Wolves will have more points than Crawley and Bristol City. No poxy £20 either.
leohoenig
Just thought I'd bring this back to the top, even though we do not know who the winner is.
Currently, City have two points more than Crawley (so I am claiming a moral victory, whatever).
Crawley play their game in hand tonight against already relegated Carlisle
If Crawley win, they are one point up with a home game on the final day...against Bristol City!
Malabus has lost. Wolves have 100 points to date, City have 57, Crawley have 55 - so depending on results 112 points,

I suggest that whoever loses sends money to Macmillan Nurses at
http://www.macmillan.org.uk/donate/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
leohoenig wrote:Just thought I'd bring this back to the top, even though we do not know who the winner is.
Currently, City have two points more than Crawley (so I am claiming a moral victory, whatever).
Crawley play their game in hand tonight against already relegated Carlisle
If Crawley win, they are one point up with a home game on the final day...against Bristol City!
Malabus has lost. Wolves have 100 points to date, City have 57, Crawley have 55 - so depending on results 112 points,

I suggest that whoever loses sends money to Macmillan Nurses at
http://www.macmillan.org.uk/donate/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Carlisle are not already relegated. If they beat Crawley they move to just one point behind Crewe and two points behind Notts County.

But, they are away at Wolves on the last day.
Malabus
leohoenig wrote:Malabus has lost. Wolves have 100 points to date, City have 57, Crawley have 55 - so depending on results 112 points.
Not their points put together. I won.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
leohoenig wrote:Malabus has lost. Wolves have 100 points to date, City have 57, Crawley have 55 - so depending on results 112 points.
Correct:

"I bet Andy and Leohoenig that Wolves will have more points than Crawley and Bristol City. No poxy £20 either."
Daveangel
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Malabus wrote:
Correct:

"I bet Andy and Leohoenig that Wolves will have more points than Crawley AND Bristol City. No poxy £20 either."
Surely that AND should be an OR it wasn't a combined total.

Get your wallet out Anthony :)
Malabus
Stop being foolish David or speak to my very good lawyer.
leohoenig
You can see now why Andy and I only put the bet on together - we will pay up!
Daveangel
Malabus wrote:Stop being foolish David or speak to my very good lawyer.
I hope you pay him handsomely. He deserves every penny, the amount of cash he saves you jibbing out on all these bets!
Malabus
Daveangel wrote:He deserves every penny, the amount of cash he saves you jibbing out on all these bets!
Name and show the bets I haven't paid up, squatter.

Name them immediately.
Daveangel
It'll have to wait until I've got a spare 4 hours.

Paid Neil?

Squatters lost tonight 2-3.....let's turn that tenner into £1000 Neil.