Join us if you care about Britain.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Joey
Malabus wrote:What wrong with that?...I give the finger all the time to motorists that think they own the road. I bet you have given the finger to someone lately or in the past. I applaud her, why do people go all Girly when UKIP slightly stray off-line.
Vote UKIP 22nd May the party that are not afraid to talk about the real issues that are problematic in this decaying country.
You're not running for public office and there's a difference between a motorist being dangerous and people peacefully protesting.
Ralph
Malabus wrote:I bet you have given the finger to someone lately or in the past.
waste of time here. They don't understand it :lol:
Malabus
Joey wrote:
Malabus wrote:What wrong with that?...I give the finger all the time to motorists that think they own the road. I bet you have given the finger to someone lately or in the past. I applaud her, why do people go all Girly when UKIP slightly stray off-line.
Vote UKIP 22nd May the party that are not afraid to talk about the real issues that are problematic in this decaying country.
You're not running for public office and there's a difference between a motorist being dangerous and people peacefully protesting.
How do you know these people were protesting peacefully. Left wing extremists are very violent individuals. Scum.

I rather have a party that speaks out about the truths that other parties are scared to talk about.

22nd May don't be a wally and vote UKIP.
Joey
Malabus wrote:
Joey wrote:
How do you know these people were protesting peacefully. Left wing extremists are very violent individuals. Scum.

I rather have a party that speaks out about the truths that other parties are scared to talk about.

22nd May don't be a wally and vote UKIP.
Look at the article.
Malabus
Joey wrote: Look at the article.
All protests against UKIP are not peaceful. Aggressiveness is their only weapon.
Joey
I've never heard of somebody from UKIP being assaulted for the views they hold.
Malabus
Pretty good.
baggy89
Just out of interest Malabus. Are you for compulsory 3rd party insurance for all cyclists and introduction of a cycle licensing scheme? What about bike parking charges? Compulsory dismount areas where cyclists may cause unnecessary delays to motorised vehicles?

Furthermore what do you make of this UKIP candidates stance on cyclists? http://www.camcycle.org.uk/elections/20 ... hesterton/
Si Robin
Haha, Peter Burkinshaw really doesn't like cyclists does he??
Daveangel
:D

I'd vote for him!
Malabus
One person opinion doesn't make a complete cake with a cherry on top. Vote UKIP 22nd May.
Malabus
Don't believe Labour cruel lies http://www.ukip.org/ukip_head_of_policy ... _the_party" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Joey
Gordon Brown was a pig in s#!t when it came to PFIs. The stake is being put into the heart of the neo-liberal New Labour ways, albeit a slow process.

UKIP have said on record however that competition should be introduced into the NHS, you can still have the NHS but underneath it can be a privatised entity. Which is what the Tories are doing now and UKIP will do at an increased pace.

If either the Tories or UKIP get their way with the NHS, there will be a revolution, mark my words.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
baggy89 wrote:Just out of interest Malabus. Are you for compulsory 3rd party insurance for all cyclists and introduction of a cycle licensing scheme? What about bike parking charges? Compulsory dismount areas where cyclists may cause unnecessary delays to motorised vehicles?

Furthermore what do you make of this UKIP candidates stance on cyclists? http://www.camcycle.org.uk/elections/20 ... hesterton/
A licence is for a reason - pedestrians, horses and bicycles have always had the freedom of the highways, and the driving licence is required because motor vehicles need permission to use the historic public highway.

In very few places do cyclists cause unnecessary delay - in some instances yes but mainly not.

It just needs common sense by all parties - no reason at all why pedestrians, cyclists, cars and horses can't all use the road sensibly.

Anyone who fails to do so, no matter what mode they travel by, must have their intelligence questioned.

On my way home today I saw:

-a car drive through a red light when I was about to cross on the green man
-someone standing in the entrance to a metro platform preventing people from getting to an empty platform
-pedestrian running across the road in traffic
-cyclist on the pavement in an area they are not allowed

Legality aside, all daft and I'd question whether any of those individuals should be allowed out in public - it is not the mode of travel which is the issue, but the stupidity of people. Is it really so hard to get from A to B without being a moronic tw@t?
Malabus
Joey wrote:I've never heard of somebody from UKIP being assaulted for the views they hold.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 10465.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Joey
It would happen.....two days after I post that.
Malabus
Joey wrote:It would happen.....two days after I post that.

Did you not see Mr Farage viciously attacked by a lefty throwing an egg on the 1st May.
Joey
A politician being egged is hardly new.
Malabus
Joey wrote:A politician being egged is hardly new.
Horrific to witness for those with a sensitive spirit.
Joey
Did you cry at Bambi?
Malabus
Joey wrote:Did you cry at Bambi?
I think everyone did. Worst Disney film by a mile.