Giggs was never the answer.

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

trickster
When players like Lindegaard and Rooney start singing his praises Man U have got to see through that, when Lindegaard makes a statement comparing Giggs to Guardiola you’ve simply got to laugh, Giggs has got no experience in managing and I don’t think the quietly spoken Welshman would command much respect because of that reason lack of experience in managing.

I think the players are thinking of what an easy life they may have if their ex-playing partner was in charge, the only way Man U will get out of this mess is by appointing an experienced manager that stands no messing, they obviously need a clear out so a manager that is experienced in dealing with top players is needed.

I’ve said before I don’t think they will get back to where they were “top dog” but to get back into Champions League and compete with Europe’s best they need to act now or another season without top flight European football will be their fate, teams in premiership don’t fear them anymore and some will want to settle old scores after being humiliated by them in the past, they need to get someone one in ASAP.