Haha Hibs

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Well done Hamilton getting to the SPL and sending Hibs down.

Hibs, Hearts and Rangers all in the second tier! Moldovan or Luxembourg cup winners all praying to draw whichever tinpot Scottish team gets into Europa League play off.
little mo
Butcher is one of the worst mangers ever. Did okay in his previous job, but everywhere else he has been worse than bad.
Ralph
i was thinking of streaming that but forgot it was on. TBH i thought that Hibs had it won already. Crazy result
baggy89
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Well done Hamilton getting to the SPL and sending Hibs down.

Hibs, Hearts and Rangers all in the second tier! Moldovan or Luxembourg cup winners all praying to draw whichever tinpot Scottish team gets into Europa League play off.
Hmm, you may find Aberdeen are more successful than all those mentioned and Dundee United (albeit the second most successful team in Dundee) have been more successful during the current and last century than Hearts.

That's not to say that in all likelihood the second tier in Scotland will have a greater attendance than the top tier next season. Both Hearts and Hibs are well supported clubs and the newly formed tribute act playing in Govan have done well in attracting the support from the now defunct Rangers. Although I can see that dwindling to early 80's attendances once they start getting beat, now they are playing full-time teams.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Scott Brown made the move to the Scottish Giants