Bloody BBC

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Rushed home from a bit of shopping to make sure I good get my tea brewed in my CTFC mug before sitting down for Final Score on the Red Button at 3pm.

But because there is no Premier League they don't give a flying fig so no live scores and not even anything on-line.
little mo
Exactly my thoughts RCS. If its not premier league they think nobody is interested.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I jested in another thread about re-upgrading my TV to get Sky Sports News. Wish I had.

I assume no Championship action means they won't bother with the FL show tonight as well.
Si Robin
You assume correctly RCS.
taxidave
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:I jested in another thread about re-upgrading my TV to get Sky Sports News. Wish I had.

I assume no Championship action means they won't bother with the FL show tonight as well.
Sky Sports News shows all the FL goals about 3 times between final whistle and 9pm.
CheltRobin
BBC and Sky and are cahoots with each other to deny us our rights to see the FL goals.
taxidave
CheltRobin wrote:BBC and Sky and are cahoots with each other to deny us our rights to see the FL goals.
Nobody is denying you your rights to see the FL goals, just get SSN.
Simples.
CheltRobin
TD - No can do, I can only afford Freesat. Anywho, I try and see as manh matches as I can. Rathet give my money direct to the clubs, rather than the evil Murdoch empire.
taxidave
CheltRobin wrote:TD - No can do, I can only afford Freesat. Anywho, I try and see as manh matches as I can. Rathet give my money direct to the clubs, rather than the evil Murdoch empire.
Each to his own I suppose but I would rather spend my money on the Virgin sports package which includes BT Sport, so I see all Premier League matches plus Champions League and most Internationals rather than waste £20 a time at Whaddon Road as I have done over the last few seasons.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Each to his own indeed and I assume CheltRobin does not deem it a waste as he says.

Same way I have free telly only but bought a season ticket for CTFC I personally not used yet.
CheltRobin
I will always have a ST at Chelt (unless it becomes financially impossible), regardless of the team or manager in charge. My local club relies on local support and I'm happy to contribute - thou I understand that not everyone feels the same.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Lovely to see so much understanding on this thread. Live and let live.