Man U's luck continues

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

trickster
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... Stoke.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30592764

They are the luckiest team in the country Smalling gets away with handball against Stoke so they get a draw, when they played Villa Agbonlahor gets sent off for a foul on Young (rescinded) when if anyone should have gone it should have been Young, then Young crosses the ball for their equaliser against 10 men, they get more luck in one or two matches than most teams get in a season.
Malabus
You have a point. Game is corrupt at times.
Red Duke
I totally agree and the higher the level, the more corrupt it is.
trickster
No change they are still getting all the luck Smalling brings down Riviere in the box the only one that thought it wasn’t a penalty was the referee, if we had their luck we would be in at least mid-table, their fans will say that they stuck at it and got the winner, my reply to that is they should have been losing after 10 mins, they get more luck or bad decisions go their way than any other team, if they finish in the top four it will be a crime.
asl
At last! A strong referee! That dive by Januzaj was absolutely shocking - and for the ref to give Di Maria two yellows was cracking!
ctfc-fan
Wasn't the ref incident a straight red for 'assaulting' him?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Shade
I think it would have been by some refs. Some have varying degrees of leniency when it comes to being touched. You see some players put their arms round refs, some refs shrug them off, some allow it. I think if he had been facing di Maria then it owuld have been a straight red for sure.