One more signing

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Robin wrote:Winger Everyman.

I'd like us to sign Freer in the summer when he's out of contract on the assumption FGR do not go up.
You misunderstand Everyman's post. He knows full well who Frear is and was making a joke about the poster spelling it incorrectly. Only for you to make the same mistake in your post!

Where is Dave with his 'over your head'sketch when it's needed?
Robin
Jordan Cranston from Gateshead.
Artemis
Not exactly what I was expecting. His wiki entry says he's a left back. Is McLennan going?
Robin
Perhaps another signing with an eye on league two next year, McClennon for me is still very much a rough diamond.
CTFC03
Good signing.
Nham68
GJ currently sitting having an iced bun and cup of tea in whole food market with new signing ... Just left at 12:15 ...
horlickfanclub
George off to a league club or moving up to left mid?
Shade
Quite funny reading back through this thread now we know who the target was. I initally thought RCS knew, given his location...
Robin
George is no winger Horlick and why would we sell him to a league club?
darreno
Healthy competition for the left back spot
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Quite funny reading back through this thread now we know who the target was. I initally thought RCS knew, given his location...
I had no idea. Before deciding to make up stuff about Macclesfield I was looking up Gateashead central defenders but they are bloody ancient and would not be good signings. Didn't think we were in the market for a left back. So decided against picking Gateshead as my rumour.

As for my location giving insight on Macclesfield, brush up on your basic geography. Cheltenham is 50 miles closer to Macclesfield than my house is so you would know better than me.

Been speaking to my mate with Gateshead ST this morning - sad to see Cranston go as he is the only good left back they have had for years.
Si Robin
I'm loathe to believe what other fans say, and I always judge on what I see myself, however from what I've seen Gateshead fans are disappointed but other fans of other clubs aren't impressed by him.
Shade
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Shade wrote:Quite funny reading back through this thread now we know who the target was. I initally thought RCS knew, given his location...
I had no idea. Before deciding to make up stuff about Macclesfield I was looking up Gateashead central defenders but they are bloody ancient and would not be good signings. Didn't think we were in the market for a left back. So decided against picking Gateshead as my rumour.

As for my location giving insight on Macclesfield, brush up on your basic geography. Cheltenham is 50 miles closer to Macclesfield than my house is so you would know better than me.

Been speaking to my mate with Gateshead ST this morning - sad to see Cranston go as he is the only good left back they have had for years.
When I read the thread I already knew it was Cranston from Gateshead. Your first post in the thread mentions something about it not being a position we would think and doesn't mention a club, hence I thought you had heard something.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:

When I read the thread I already knew it was Cranston from Gateshead. Your first post in the thread mentions something about it not being a position we would think and doesn't mention a club, hence I thought you had heard something.
Sorry, fair enough, I see what you mean.

How did you already know?
Shade
Because I didn't come on to the RNF from when the thread was started until after the signing was announced :lol:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Because I didn't come on to the RNF from when the thread was started until after the signing was announced :lol:
Haha.