CTFC the best team seen at Holker Street

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Robin
According to the Barrow commentators at half time in today's game, they were very impressed with Holman and amazed he's not playing in the league.
Horteng
Could/ should of scored tho shouldn't he?

Still seems a good coup from Gary
Robin
Should have been three or four up at half time according to Radio Glos.
Reliant Robin
I mentioned in a post on the Bromley game on 31 January that Dan Holman is the nearest thing we've had to Steve Gillespie and now the BBC Glos radio commentators have picked up on it. The biggest surprise is that we've only signed him until the end of the season, so I hope we start dishing out extended contracts soon, because a lot of this squad will do well at the next level up.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Once promotion is secured we can hand out two year deals.
robinsrule
Holman is a really hard worker and terrorized Barrow in the first half. In the second half he received no service, but he (and Wright) continued to work tirelessly.
Robin
Reliant Robin wrote:I mentioned in a post on the Bromley game on 31 January that Dan Holman is the nearest thing we've had to Steve Gillespie and now the BBC Glos radio commentators have picked up on it. The biggest surprise is that we've only signed him until the end of the season, so I hope we start dishing out extended contracts soon, because a lot of this squad will do well at the next level up.
I understand there is more security in than that Reliant, I was told there are clauses with a number of players which involve pay rises.