Bromley V Grimsby

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Robin
Out of curiosity what would everyone prefer tomorrow? In my opinion a Bromley win realistically ends Grimsby's title hopes which may be a good thing for us but equally do we still want them believing so that they go to FGR in a few weeks fully fired up to win and help us there. Also if Grimsby realise they are out of the title race they may start to rest players concentrating instead on the trophy and winning the play offs - which could be bad for us should we lose out to FGR in the title hunt.
DingDing
They're only 6 points inside the playoff places, even if they lose to Bromley I'd like to think they're not going to just sit back and take it easy for the rest of the season.
Alf
As long as they have a mathematical chance of a play off place,they'll be fighting for points. Their manager will be telling them that a win against FGR could give them the boost they need.
robinsrule
I hope Bromley batter them. Though I would still like to avoid Grimsby should we end up in the play offs!
Malabus
Grimsby will have another rearranged fixture. They drawn Woking in the trophy. The next round date is their league fixture, so whatever happens they have no league game.