Post match kerfuffle.

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Alf
Listening to game on Radio the commentators, at the end of the game, were saying that our players were. surrounding the officials and were obviously not happy about something.
Can anyone who was at the game throw any light on the subject?
Nothing mentioned in Echo report.
Shade
They weren't happy because they didn't win. It was a poor result and performance. They were frustrated. Apparently us fans aren't allowed to be, though.
vickeryc
No one is saying that, Shade; I'm sure all fans are frustrated. A number of have simply suggested the need for realism/ perspective and not to panic (yet).
Shade
My perspective and the way I see reality is that we haven't been playing consistently well for a while now (although still better than FGR) and we need to up our performances. If it had just been one game then it's totally understandable, but something is missing - as GJ has alluded to himself. But I'll leave it now and just go back to turning up on match day and hoping we play well and win.
Robin
We played well at Tranmere, apart from the last three I thought we were doing fine. In my eyes we are missing a bit of spark that's true and perhaps it's Munn's and Pell.