Danny Haynes

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Oldun
Coming back here on Good Friday. Just joined Boreham Wood. Remember he had one good game here thanks to Gary geeing him up (Was it win v Cambridge?) Then he was injured in training!
paperboy
Yep had one or two good games as he gained fitness.
My memory though is of him leaving the ground immediately after a match driving his flashy Mercedes and thinking "I'm not sure you'll be able to afford that for much longer"
Robin
I don't think he was anywhere near as poor as some last season but he was nowhere near the standard his experience and reputation would have suggested and also he was that cretin CBB's mate.
little mo
He wasn't the worst to put the shirt on last season, by a long way. Mind you, still nothing to crow about is it.
Shade
He actually showed some effort. Comes to something when one of my overriding memories of last season was him, bearing in mind how many games he played, turning to the fans after scoring or assisting and trying to gee the crowd up. Probably that Cambridge game.