MATCH DAY VLOG - GRIMSBY (VIDEO FROM THE AWAY END)

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

adamthurston
Hi Town Fans,

I am a Groundhopper from Bristol and was in attendance at today's game v Grimsby in the away end.

I thoroughly like Cheltenham as a place, know a number of good people at the club including the Gaffer (who I send my best wishes to) but wasn't too keen on Mr. Pell today ;) (quickly forgotten as football banter)

I made a Match Day Vlog at the game and I am sure it will be enjoyable watching for you all.

WATCH HERE - https://youtu.be/ld_nLuhR8Bc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope you continue to fight this season and good luck in the survival bid.

Cheers

Adam
Malabus
Thought you were from Bath, Adam.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Great to see a fish-eye view of Pell's strike and celebration.
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Great to see a fish-eye view of Pell's strike and celebration.
Beautiful isn't it.
Ralph
They are seriously bitter about us.. But we never lose to them so what does that make them :lol:
horlickfanclub
We played some good football on the pitch. Their passing was poor .It was as much lack of movement as the pitch and from where I was i picked up a lot of moaning amongst the Grimsby players.Not sure they like each other much.
Reliant Robin
Adam was pretty restrained in his Blog summary, fortunately, unlike some of the other Grimsby fans. My advice to them is simple: if you can't take it, don't dish it. Although I wouldn't recommend any footballer indulge in taunting the opposition fans, I think Pelle had just about had enough of their taunting, so for the partisan Cheltenham Town Fan and Pelle worshipper, it made for a poetic piece of revenge.

Also think that our own hEaLeR produces better quality hand-held match footage. Adam's soundtrack of the day is pretty cool though, as he puts a hell of a lot into his vlogs.
Ctfc02
horlickfanclub wrote:We played some good football on the pitch. Their passing was poor .It was as much lack of movement as the pitch and from where I was i picked up a lot of moaning amongst the Grimsby players.Not sure they like each other much.
I noticed that as well. One of their defenders was not listening to the goalie at a corner and started scoffing and laughing at him right in front of PRE. It was really odd
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ctfc02 wrote:
horlickfanclub wrote:We played some good football on the pitch. Their passing was poor .It was as much lack of movement as the pitch and from where I was i picked up a lot of moaning amongst the Grimsby players.Not sure they like each other much.
I noticed that as well. One of their defenders was not listening to the goalie at a corner and started scoffing and laughing at him right in front of PRE. It was really odd
Grubby club of grubby players. Their fans need to look closer to home rather than abusing CTFC.