How often to regular posters attend a game?

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

longmover
ST holder and was there on Saturday.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
ST holder, make 5-10 a year. Last match for me was the Accrington mess. Have a few eyes and ears at the ground who have wide ranging views, which are often conflicting, so I get a balance of views.
Robin
ST holder do about 5-10 away games a season too.
Red&WhiteArmy
Go to approximately 15-20 home games a year with the very occasional away game.
horlickfanclub
S/T Holder . Every home game.
theidlerich
ST holder; there Saturday [first half wished I wasn't!]; attend Home games and a very very few away games when at a venue worth visiting apart from the actual footy game. Currently a non-visit season as York not available [sadly]. Exeter when warm etc...... . I suspect I would be seriously depressed if I had to watch GJ's team selections week after week after week!

I would be genuinely interested to know whether we had any posters that do attend many away games - ie those stalwarts of the 60 to 124 away fans that travel miles. They have my admiration.
drgm
I attend every home game. Have done for over 20 years
There is a certain player who cannot be arsed to do the basics. His continued selection is really testing my patience. If
Gary can't see it then I wonder why I continue to waste my money. At my age time is precious and if players can't be bothered
then neither can I. The club needs a fresh impetus from somewhere. It's gone a bit stale.
Sorry but it's how I feel about the Robins at the moment.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Which player?
London Exile
ST holder, attend every home game and the odd away one.
Feel similar to drgm at the moment and I would like to see a managerial change at the end of the season. If not, and I doubt GJ will move on, I’ll seriously consider not renewing our STs and instead pick and choose which games to attend.
Huge question marks over the return on investment for our Head of Recruitment since returning to the FL for me. I think as a club we are right back to where we were under Yates in his last 2 seasons. Multiple loans, happy to make up the numbers. Stale on and off the pitch
asl
No longer have a ST due to hardly ever being able to attend Tuesday nights. I've barely made a dozen games over the last two seasons due to work commitments. Last home game I saw this season was Yeovil, I think. Away games are equally as rare, these days - my last was probably at Moss Rose as we won the conf.
drgm
Which player? Gerrard Sellars.
Before you jump down my throat watch him for 5 or 10 minutes. Does absolutely nothing off the ball. To think
he was keeping Nigel Atangana out of the team for the first half against Barnet. Can't carry luxury players like him and I'm not prepared
to wait a couple of years for him to shape up. He's shown no sign of doing the basics and why should he? He gets picked anyway! Sums up
the reason we are a bottom third team
kora
I always wonder when "fans" slag off players and don't know their names; makes me wonder if they are fans [who tend to know their players names] or s#!t stirrers.
Nesty
from 1950's to 2 seasons ago, I hardly missed a home game. last 2 seasons not been to many due to various reasons
itsallbollox
St holder for last 18 years but been going since 1963ish, go to as many away games as my health will allow me to. My main thing on Saturday was the team selection to start the match the changes at half time made so much difference, and I also believe Sellers is a luxury we can't afford in the team, very talented but to lightweight, big Nige for me every time.
Agree with Ben2 to many armchair WUM'S sticking the knife in, get of yer asses get to the games
Shade
I'm also at every home game, for what it's worth.
little mo
Went to every home game and 90% of away games for many seasons. Retired now and living in Yorkshire but still get to at least 10 home games plus every away game north of Brum and in the East. South West and Wales too far for me now. Not at Barnet home game , hence no comments made by me. I shall be at Grimsby on Saturday and Lincoln on Tuesday. COYR.
vickeryc
ST holder and usually attend all but 2-3 home games each season. I was there on Saturday for Barnet. I get to the odd away game.
Horteng
Only been to 1 or 2 games this season. Sad to say I have lost a lot of interest over the course of this season so far.

I always listen to the commentary of every game but the motivation needed to drive to Chelt, over £20 a ticket and 5 hours out is hard to find at the moment.

I just think we need a spark from somewhere. someone.......