Register    Login    Search    FAQ

CTFC.com Official Site Cheltenham Town FC 500 Club

Other Useful Links:     Leo's Blog    Robins Trust    CTFC Chatter    Football Ground Guide    This is Gloucestershire    News Now    CTFC History Site

Board index » THE NEST » OTHER FOOTY

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: Gateshead vs Gloucester: Home or Away?
 Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019, 15:26 

Gateshead vs Gloucester next season.

Can’t decide whether to support the backward Leave voting mob from South of the River or to get behind Cheltenham’s arch rivals.

I think probably Shire Solidarity will rule and I will take to the away end in my Glos CCC cap.

I can use my post allocation to give Shandy 90 mins of verbal diarrhoea :lol:

Seriously though, looking forward to the Glos boys making the trip up. Happy to advise on the best ale houses.

Top  Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Gateshead vs Gloucester: Home or Away?
 Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019, 20:31 

So you're back, hope you're going to behave yourself this time.

It's not certain Gateshead are going to be in our league next year, they are having financial difficulties.

As for your support, I'm not sure you'd be welcome. Some of the stuff you have posted on here over the years about the ground share, your thoughts on the shire capital, and some cruel and vitriolic stuff make you less popular than a fart in a sauna. The great American philosopher Louis Reed quite rightly stated that you reap what you sow, and Adam Henson confirmed this recently on Countryfile, so it must be true.

Me, personally, I'd have a drink with you, especially if you paid and hadn't dropped rohypnol in my ale. I am a very forgiving man, although I draw the line at Dennis Neilsen.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » THE NEST » OTHER FOOTY