Tickets & travel: Crewe Alexandra

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

CTFC Official
https://www.ctfc.com/news/2021/july/tic ... alexandra/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Leckyfan
There appear to be two ways to buy tickets online for the away game at Crewe:
1. Via the CTFC ticketing site (glitnir)
2. Via the Crewe website (powered by Ticketmaster) - link posted in Ticketing news on the main CTFC website.

I went for the latter, because:
A. You can choose your seat, rather than general unreserved seating (not that I expect reserved seats will be honoured on the day, unless we are close to capacity);
B. You can print your ticket at home, or (even better) download to your mobile device (Apple Wallet etc.)
C. The Crewe booking engine helpfully makes clear that “Senior” tickets are available to over-60s, not just over-65s (big difference: £19 instead of £25).

As we move towards digital tickets at CTFC, the club could do worse than implement the same system they are already using at Crewe.
Si Robin
I also found the Crewe ticketing system really easy when ordering mine yesterday - I've arranged to pick it up from their ticket office as well in case of phone issues on the day.
Benctfc
I agree with that in this day in age you would expect most stadiums to be moving to the print at home option or tickets that can be downloaded to a mobile device. Would save queues on match day of people waiting to pick up tickets.