do not read.............

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Nesty
........... if you are of a nervous disposition

Looking at the players currently available (ie not injured and the number of games they played for Cheltenham last season) I am afraid that it doesn't make good reading

Sean Long 39
Ben Williams 11
Charlie Raglan 28
Lewis Freestone 28
Ellis Chapman 25
Dylan Barkers 0
Taylor Perry 10
Charlie Brown 3
Alfie May 46
George Lloyd 12
Dan Nlundulu 10
Sprout Picker
Nesty wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 17:59 ........... if you are of a nervous disposition

Looking at the players currently available (ie not injured and the number of games they played for Cheltenham last season) I am afraid that it doesn't make good reading

Sean Long 39
Ben Williams 11
Charlie Raglan 28
Lewis Freestone 28
Ellis Chapman 25
Dylan Barkers 0
Taylor Perry 10
Charlie Brown 3
Alfie May 46
George Lloyd 12
Dan Nlundulu 10
This tends to back up my previous thought that we may have offloaded a little bit too much experience too soon though to be fair Ryan Jackson does have a lot of games under his belt.

Trying to be positive and hopefully not putting the mockers on things the defence (particularly back three) seem to be starting to knit together and Southwood's distribution looks pretty good. The front two should cause problems for other teams although we're a bit thin up front beyond them. The midfield looks to be the issue - without Bonds and Sercombe we had very little bite and drive on Saturday.

A good solid midfielder and another big target man as an option from the bench could bolster things and help the younger lads along.