Mason Greenwood

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

asl
All charges against him dropped. :shock:

Sent from my SM-G9860 using Tapatalk

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Key Witness pulls out. Whether it was a pay off, intimidation, or they just didn’t fancy it we will never know.

Yet another (alleged but pretty clear given what we know) rape or sexual assault going unpunished. Easier to win a penalty at Old Trafford than it is to prosecute rapists in the UK.
ctfc-fan
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Key Witness pulls out. Whether it was a pay off, intimidation, or they just didn’t fancy it we will never know.

Yet another (alleged but pretty clear given what we know) rape or sexual assault going unpunished. Easier to win a penalty at Old Trafford than it is to prosecute rapists in the UK.
There is also new information too so before you assume his guilt and become judge, jury and executioner then maybe consider all the facts. Considering you loaned at me for offering a free way around paywalls and now he’s guilty according to you, with none of the actual facts to hand.

I don’t know either way wether he’s guilty or not and I want all rapists caught and punished, as does the next person, but we don’t know all the facts so can’t make that decision.
asl
There was actual audio of him threatening her, so something must've changed quite significantly.

ctfc-fan
asl wrote:There was actual audio of him threatening her, so something must've changed quite significantly.

Not heard that. Maybe she’s given and and they made up. Has been known to happen.
Si Robin
If I remember correctly, her own dad called her out for releasing the images and audio, then the next thing you knew "her phone had been hacked".

I'm sure I heard not long ago that they were back together towards the end of last year as well.

All in all, a sickening episode and I pray it doesn't stop victims from coming forward in future.
Shade
Back together?! Should they even have been communicating? Baffling. Should be done for wasting the police and courts time if true.