Research into Cheltenham Town, community and political engagement.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

MDP088
Dear Cheltenham Town fans,
I am currently researching for my University dissertation project, and am currently trying to collect the opinion of local people regarding the football club, the community and political engagement/satisfaction. It would be a massive help and really appreciated if you could spare 5 minutes of your time to complete my survey on the topic, link posted below.
https://forms.gle/jZfsBrGDJDExcPzq7
Thank you very much for your time, and good luck to the robins for the rest of the season!
Last edited by MDP088 on 10 Feb 2023, 16:37, edited 2 times in total.
Malabus
Done.

Lots of political questions in-between the football related questions.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

MDP088
Malabus wrote: 06 Feb 2023, 23:41 Done.

Lots of political questions in-between the football related questions.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
Thank you very much for completing it, it's a massive help for me. I am a politics student but wanted to try and link football into my research as best I could, and found Cheltenham Town to be a good team to research.
Hopefully I can get a few more responses from here, and feel free to share it if you wish.
MDP088
Thank you to everyone who responded, It is a massive help for me. The survey will remain open for some time so please do complete if you haven't already, and share with anyone you feel would be willing to complete it to help me achieve my target number of responses.