Bolton/Burton rearranged

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Fuller
Shade
Bit weird cancelling a rearranged fixture in order to rearrange a fixture, but I assume it's as Bolton have three or four games they have to catch up on.
Benny Profane
............... taken from the clubs email to supporters, this is an act of genuine decency by Bolton(& possibly an acknowledgment at club level that travelling CTFC fans behaved impeccably on Saturday).

"Travel to Toughsheet Community Stadium
Bolton Wanderers have kindly agreed to fund a supporters coach for Robins fans for the re-arranged fixture. We would like to thank Bolton for this extremely generous gesture."
Shade
It's a nice gesture. Saw on Facebook one or two saying maybe they'd donate what they'd normally pay, to Mr Purslow's family if something was set up for them to be able to do so.
ctfc-fan
Bolton fans are talking like Burton agreed to postpone their match with us but I’d have thought the league dealt with that?
Warwickshire Robin
Burton away now re scheduled for 6th February.

This means we have a run of Wycombe (home) 3rd Feb, Burton (away) 6th Feb then Cambridge (away) 10th Feb. That week could go along way to deciding how our season ends up!
Ihearye
Maybe it is the result of too much chocolate over Christmas, but I now go in to every match thinking we have a good chance of winning it