Ball Street

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

BallStreet
Hello all,
I am part of an ongoing project for transfer deadline day for a reasonably new organisation called Ball Street. My role is to focus on League 2 and to make sure that the information I pass on to the production team, for a live youtube show (presented by Ian Wright), is agreeable to the fans of the respective clubs we will be discussing on the show.

We are doing some videos on the top 10 transfers during this window. Wondered how your new faces were settling in and who you thought your best new signings are?

Aside from yourself's, any other signings that have impressed you this window in League 2?

Also are you still needing any more players, been rumoured to be in for anyone? or is your business done for this month?

On a final note, If anyone was wanting to get more involved with their opinions then we welcome any fan videos.
ballstreet.tumblr.com/post/59499592274/send-us-your-fan-video
all details on the above link.
And of course if you watch the show on the night you may see yourself on screen.

If this is considered spam please mods feel free to pm me/delete the link
Cheers