[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Robins Nest Forum • View topic - Temporary GDPR Statement for The Robins Nest Forum

Temporary GDPR Statement for The Robins Nest Forum

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 2, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Temporary GDPR Statement for The Robins Nest Forum

Postby Admin » 26 May 2018, 14:04

Admin
Site Administrator

Re: Temporary GDPR Statement for The Robins Nest Forum

Postby Nesty » 28 May 2018, 08:48

thank you for setting up and running the forum
Nesty

Postby cagliostro » 29 May 2018, 08:00

If you need any advice re GDPR ping me at graeme.mcgowan@globalcyberacademy.com or graeme.mcgowan@optimalrisk.com. Am Senior Tutor and Cyber Advisor to the Global Cyber Academy www.globalcyberacademy.com and Director Cyber for Optimal Risk Management Ltd.

That's blown my cover LOL.
Cag
cagliostro

Postby Ihearye » 01 Jun 2018, 15:44

Thanks for the clarification. It is however somewhat at odds to Ralph as a Mod constantly alluding to the fact that he has access to and does access personal information. With his constant ;i know you have more than one account' remarks. If you are saying steps are in place to prevent his access of personal data then that is OK, but if you are saying that he still has unrestricted access to non anononmised personal data, then that is clearly not OK. I shall be monitoring his posts to ensure that GDPR is being adhered to and not just lip service.
Ihearye

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 01 Jun 2018, 16:06

RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby cagliostro » 01 Jun 2018, 21:25

No you didn't - I did not give you consent ;-p)
Cag
PS - GDPR is pretty serious stuff and am happy to ping guidance to any business owner out there....regardless of size, it affects you and you need to be compliant or a shit-load of bricks will tumble down on you :-(
cagliostro

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 01 Jun 2018, 21:33

RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby cagliostro » 01 Jun 2018, 21:56

I have chatted to Elizabeth and the ICO is struggling to cope with all the many disparate business issues out there....I specifically raised with her the issue of sites like this and journalists/independent journalists et al.....a minefield..you all hold personal data and when hacked and the data is put up for sale on the Deep/Dark Web.....sxxt will happen :-(
This Forum is not running on a secure server and could be hacked within seconds and all our data could be stolen. I only need 1 e-mail address to cause havoc and did so in an exercise with the second biggest bank in the US....it took 4 minutes to take them down due to stupidity.
I don't get out of bed for less than a grand a day to offer advice but for any member of our beloved Robins Nest Forum....that advice is free :-)
Some of our members are in business and this forum is the back door to bigger and better things for the Hacker and you could well be the stepping stone to a major target.
I just find it all so sad....Tim Berners Lee created something special but it is now the 5th battleground :-(
Cag
cagliostro

Postby cagliostro » 01 Jun 2018, 22:48

PS - if Ralph as a Mod does that...he will be hung drawn and quartered...and we will report him to the ICO....but more importantly - who actually "owns this forum" and the personal details - they or their appointed DPO are responsible for all our data - and he/she/they will also be hung drawn and quartered should any members data be leaked :-(
I consented to my personal details being disclosed on my previous posts because I posted it...hence consent....but if I get unsolicited mails or calls because a member has passed that on....I will take them down....BIG TIME.
Happy to help/advise as posted on previous posts.
Cag
PPS - if I get one marketing e-mail from RCS re his reply earlier....beware the ICO reaper is coming LOL
cagliostro

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 02 Jun 2018, 07:00

RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby ctfc-fan » 02 Jun 2018, 08:36

Only thing I’d disagree with Cag is GDPR doesn’t stop you marketing to someone so long as it’s likely to be relevant, the marketing message has all your details on it and there is a way to instantly unsubscribe.

A lot of this comes under PECR and thankfully it doesn’t otherwise business would grind to a halt.
ctfc-fan

Postby Ralph » 02 Jun 2018, 18:54

Ralph

Postby Ralph » 02 Jun 2018, 18:59

Ralph

Postby Lord Elpuz » 07 Jun 2018, 10:26

Lord Elpuz

Postby cagliostro » 14 Jun 2018, 23:12

cagliostro

Postby ctfc-fan » 15 Jun 2018, 06:45

ctfc-fan

Postby Shade » 15 Jun 2018, 10:52

It's all such ambiguous balls that we've generally gone for the all or nothing approach where I work. There are only 4 of us and we haven't got time to try and make money AND deal with all the red tape.
Shade

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 15 Jun 2018, 13:05

RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Return to CTFC CHAT ONLY