Favourites for relegation

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Robin
8 teams have shorter odds for relegation than Cheltenham after yesterday. In order of starting with the favourites:
1. Morecambe.
2. Shrewsbury
3. Cambridge
4. Doncaster
5. Crewe
6. Gillingham
7. Fleetwood
8. Accrington.

Source: Oddschecker.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
And the rest.
Shade
Surprised by Shrewsbury considering Cotts nicked half the players Duff was after...

Waiting for Ipswich to inevitably rise up the table like Bolton did last season. Equal 5th top scorers (along with Sunderland and....well, us!), worst defence by 3 goals (we have the third worst defence, but maybe signs that's improving. Desperate for that first clean sheet).
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Surprised by Shrewsbury considering Cotts nicked half the players Duff was after...

Waiting for Ipswich to inevitably rise up the table like Bolton did last season. Equal 5th top scorers, worst defence by 3 goals.
Shrews look gone imo. I was speaking to a friend about SC and Shrews and our conclusion was he is past it. They may have signed players we want, but it is how they are coached and used which is important.
Shade
From the last pic I saw, Covid obviously changed his physical appearance. Wouldn't be surprised if it changed more - a lot of people do change mentally after a serious illness, even if they don't realise it. Obviously, he still had it when he first went there as their results improved dramatically.
Robin
It's way too soon to say a team is gone, but at this rate I would be surprised if Cotts is still in charge by the time we travel up there.
bigdavejambo
how can Accrington be on that list when they were 2nd going into the weekend?