Wrexham

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Shade
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55706416" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This still baffles me. I've been a fan of both Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney's comedic works for quite some time and I still just don't understand why they're doing this. I mean, with Wrexham, mainly. I don't know if anything has come out about why Wrexham in particular, and would be interested if anyone has seen why. I can only imagine they are trying to make some kind of rags-to-riches documentary/film/series about a couple of rich comedy actors/writers from sunny Hollywood taking an unfashionable club from North Wales, the rainy land of dragons and ruggerby, and turning them into European Champions, or something. Maybe they hate Boston Red Sox/Fenway Sports Group and Wrexham is the closest club they could buy to Liverpool in order to build a superpower that will destroy the Reds. Whatever happens, I'm looking forward to an It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia episode titled The Gang Lose The National League Play-Offs.

Kick them out and force them into the LoW, I reckon :lol:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I was on a call with senior people from Wrexham Council a few weeks ago, and they didn’t know either.

There is a plan to build the national football museum of Wales in Wrexham, so everyone is hoping the two lads show up to open that.
SHANDY VOR
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:I was on a call with senior people from Wrexham Council a few weeks ago
Name dropper
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
SHANDY VOR wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:I was on a call with senior people from Wrexham Council a few weeks ago
Name dropper
Lol, if I was going to drop names, there would be fancier ones than Wrexham.