The Champions are

Run by Shade

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin, Shade

theidlerich
Congratulations to Johnsons Red Army who achieved the grand total of 200 and wins our coveted competition.
Congratulations to all at CTFC who achieved such a magnificent result, in the end throughly deserved; so sad no crowd to enjoy such a momentous occasion.
Thanks to you all, and especially to Red Duke and ASL running JRA close. I must also thank RCS and Shade for providing me with much amusement throughout the season and to all for participating.
I look forward to next season and in the short term at least to seeing live 'sport' at the county Ground and Cheltenham Cricket Festival - my cap or hat will sport a robin! Seem mainly in the members area and the Charlton Kings refreshment area during lunch!
Johnsons Red Army
Thanks for running it again for another season - happy to have won rather than last place like last year :lol: !
asl
Thanks as ever, tir!

Just to save RCS a post, how come nobody scored any points for correctly predicting us to be Champions...?

tir --- you will note there were four x/x/x/x=x4 in the scores.....all scored 5 with 'Champions'.
Shade
Did I finish 4th a hell of an achievement for mostly predicting defeats in a season that we won the division.