[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Robins Nest Forum • View topic - Before you rush rolling your sleeve up for the C-19 vaccine.

Before you rush rolling your sleeve up for the C-19 vaccine.

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Before you rush rolling your sleeve up for the C-19 vaccine.

Postby Malabus » 30 Dec 2020, 09:52

*** NOTE: THE FOLLOWING LINK MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION OR OPINIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW OFFICIAL GUIDELINES AND MAY WELL HAVE NO BEARING AT ALL IN FACT. Please follow Malabus's own advice and do you own research using proper, legitimate medical documents published by people and organisations who actually know wtf they are talking about and are not simply Conspiracy Theorists. ***

Have a look at this : https://www.bitchute.com/video/0UEmQ2G6jngi/
Malabus

Re: Before you rush rolling your sleeve up for the C-19 vacc

Postby asl » 30 Dec 2020, 10:21

I don't click on links like that - can you give a synopsis? Don't bother if it involves Bill Gates, mentions "deadly chemicals" or anything about front line health care workers in Alaska dieing after having it (that was quickly debunked: one apparently did have an anaphylactic reaction - though it turned out she was actually allergic to a whole host of stuff and such reactions aren't totally unheard of.)

I, unfortunately, will be in group 9, amongst the last to receive it. I'll be making my appointment to roll up my sleeve the same day as I get the invitation from the NHS.
asl

Postby Malabus » 30 Dec 2020, 10:44

Malabus

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 30 Dec 2020, 11:06

Delete this thread. It is dangerous misinformation which if believed will result in the deaths of thousands.

Anti-vaxxers are nothing more than terrorists, which is why anti-vax posts are one of the few things removed by Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Delete the thread now. Don’t argue or try to reason with the OP. Just delete and if repeated, ban.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby Malabus » 30 Dec 2020, 11:30

Malabus

Postby Malabus » 30 Dec 2020, 11:32

Do your own research. For goodness sake don't listen to the global elite mouthpiece the BBC.

READ : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7142689/

Protein based vaccines should be viewed cautiously. For an example, Google : 'H1N1 influenza vaccine & narcolepsy' together.
Malabus

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 30 Dec 2020, 12:06

Why is this thread still here?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby Malabus » 30 Dec 2020, 12:31

Malabus

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 30 Dec 2020, 15:30

Wilfully encouraging the death of thousands is not free speech, it is hate speech or terrorism.

Gloucestershire in Tier 4 now then. The sooner the vaccines are rolled out the better.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby asl » 30 Dec 2020, 15:35

Having just listened to an exchange in the Commons regarding misinformation being spread by nut-jobs, while respecting Malabus' right yo have an opinion, however wrong and misleading that might be, I've left the post in place with a suitable disclaimer like those that Twitter and FB add to Trump's posts.
asl

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 30 Dec 2020, 15:48

RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby asl » 30 Dec 2020, 15:51

I have no idea what's at that link. For all I know, it's actually a link to a site encouraging people to get vaccinated ASAP. I'm guessing it's not, though.
asl

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 30 Dec 2020, 15:56

RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby Ihearye » 30 Dec 2020, 16:11

Ihearye

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 30 Dec 2020, 17:42

Just seen it was a Gloucestershire MP who asked Matt Hancock in the House of Commons about dangerous anti-vax misinformation. Gloucestershire hospitals were referred to in the question and tagged in the MPs tweet about. I replied with a link to this thread highlighting how the RNF is contributing to the problem rather than helping to address it.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby Malabus » 30 Dec 2020, 18:01

In SARS, a type of “priming” of the immune system was observed during animal studies of SARS spike protein-based vaccines leading to increased morbidity and mortality in vaccinated animals who were subsequently exposed to wild SARS virus. The problem, highlighted in two studies, became obvious following post-vaccination challenge with the SARS virus [2]. found that recombinant SARS spike-protein-based vaccines not only failed to provide protection from SARS-CoV infection, but also that the mice experienced increased immunopathology with eosinophilic infiltrates in their lungs. Similarly [3], found that ferrets previously vaccinated against SARS-CoV also developed a strong inflammatory response in liver tissue (hepatitis). Both studies suspected a “cellular immune response”.

Look at the link above.

All you pathetic sheep will be crying to yourselves "I wish that we listened to Malabus kind and caring advice..the vaccine destroyed our immune systems why didn't we think for ourselves, like we were warned"
Malabus

Postby Malabus » 30 Dec 2020, 18:06

I guess the sheep on here think that MK Ultra was for the benefit of mankind. Dont trust governments whom are controlled by the global elitists.

Google : Pfizer and the Bilderberg Group.
Malabus

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 30 Dec 2020, 18:09

Delete this f#!$ thread.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby SHANDY VOR » 30 Dec 2020, 18:48

I may be no mystic Meg but I sense some outrage. Shine a light on the ridiculous
SHANDY VOR

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 30 Dec 2020, 18:53

RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby Malabus » 30 Dec 2020, 19:20

Helpful link when the time comes : https://www.gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment
Malabus

Postby SHANDY VOR » 30 Dec 2020, 19:35

SHANDY VOR

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 30 Dec 2020, 21:13

RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby SHANDY VOR » 31 Dec 2020, 10:41

Yes there is a place for censorship but last time I checked you weren't in charge.

How you can be happy for terrorist and child abuse videos to be shared 'willy nilly' but be outraged by this perfectly shows why censorship shouldn't be in the hands of a single person who might be swayed by interests.

Last time I saw a paragraph starting with 'get this straight' it was penned by Richard littlejohn.
SHANDY VOR

Postby SHANDY VOR » 31 Dec 2020, 10:49

Of course vaccines are a matter of public debate. You are allowing someone to inject foreign bodies inside you and you don't want people to have the opportunity to find out more first?
SHANDY VOR

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 31 Dec 2020, 10:54

Last edited by RegencyCheltenhamSpa on 31 Dec 2020, 11:04, edited 1 time in total.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 31 Dec 2020, 11:03

RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby SHANDY VOR » 31 Dec 2020, 11:21

Not at all. I will be having the jab if available. I just wanted to hear all sides of the argument before I decided but apparently you think I shouldn't, will decide which bits I can listen to, and I am ridiculed for challenging.

You sound like a Geordie Geobbels.
SHANDY VOR

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 31 Dec 2020, 11:36

RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby SHANDY VOR » 31 Dec 2020, 12:25

I agree that the earth is round but not because i am told it is and must not question, but because i can hear all sides of the debate and make my own mind up. I do not accept that you can select what i can consider in making judgement.

People like you are dangerous; many of middle of the road folk are sick of being told what they can say or think and a resentment building up against your 'libertarian' cause. Example - last year I was berated for claiming that Amy Winehouse Back to Black is a skin colour reference and that the term is offensive. Spin on six months and the Black Lives Matter is born.

#GeordieGoebbels
SHANDY VOR

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 31 Dec 2020, 13:04

RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby SHANDY VOR » 31 Dec 2020, 15:01

Are you in Australia?
SHANDY VOR

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 31 Dec 2020, 15:13

Nope. So still the right way up and still in 2020.

A good diversionary question.

You still haven’t answered...if someone on here was posting links promoting Islamist terrorist attacks in the U.K. and asking people to read websites which suggested child abuse was a good thing to be encouraged would you be defending them?

And you also still haven’t answered...what information have you found, or expect anyone to find, which is based on better data and evidence than that used by our world leading university researchers and the MHRA?

Every time you go on a plane or get in a car you don’t spend hours looking for alternative realities on the safety of the vehicle. No, you just trust that the engineers, manufacturers and regulators know what they are doing and that the plane or car won’t spontaneously blow up or fall apart. Every time you take a drink from the tap or open a bottle of juice do you Google to check theories on whether the water companies and drinks manufacturers are trying to poison you? Nope, you trust the experts and regulators. So why on Earth would you encourage people to question the vaccine R&D experts and regulators?
Last edited by RegencyCheltenhamSpa on 31 Dec 2020, 15:31, edited 1 time in total.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Postby SHANDY VOR » 31 Dec 2020, 15:26

Are you sure?

You sound like you've been on a reet fookin bender
SHANDY VOR

Postby RegencyCheltenhamSpa » 31 Dec 2020, 15:30

RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Next

Return to NON FOOTY/JOKES ETC