Vaccine passports

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Government confirm that nightclubs and other indoor venues will require customers to show proof of having a Covid-19 vaccine from the end of this month: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58452953" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Will this apply to football clubs like CTFC?
Johnsons Red Army
Would hope so to be honest.

Those that are too selfish to look out for the greater good should be punished, in my opinion.
Malabus
It's about time people think for themselves.
I will not be participating - I do not consent.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:It's about time people think for themselves.
Interesting that those obsessed with thinking “for themselves” are also those stupid enough to think the vaccines are a bad idea.

I guess, to partially echo an earlier post, having fewer stupid people in the crowd is not a bad thing per se although I am against such state interference.
Shade
Apparently thinking for yourself means you think everything is a conspiracy. They never think that they themselves are the brainless sheep for believing the idiot conspiracy theorists that took them onto that path in the first place.

But I guess that I and the majority of people, 88% or whatever the latest vaccinated figure is in the UK, are idiots for thinking we made a decision to not be nutjob conspiracy theorists and trust in science. The same science that has pushed the average life expectancy up a few decades over the last few hundred years.
asl
Malabus wrote:It's about time people think for themselves.
Thr rest of us thank you for your non-participation in organised events. I, for one, am greatly reassured that you have decided not to attend on principle - it makes me feel safer, just knowing that.
Malabus
https://youtu.be/fNoPvOdkkOc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
First comment: “David Icke will go down as one of the greatest minds in history”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nutjob klaxon
Malabus
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
First comment: “David Icke will go down as one of the greatest minds in history”

Nutjob klaxon
You are sounding like Caiaphas and that is rather disturbing.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:

Nutjob klaxon
You are sounding like Caiaphas and that is rather disturbing.
Don’t know who they are. Tried to look them up but the Bill Gates microchip inside me stopped me.