Robins Trust relaunch

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Hubert Parry
https://www.robinstrust.org/posts/intro ... ins-trust/

The Robins Trust is relaunching this weekend and you can find out a little more via the link above. An exciting time to join if you have not already given its leading role with the Fan Led Review and it's status as the fourth largest shareholder in the Club.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Just joined using the link above. I must say, a vast improvement on the previous system.

Entered my email as I thought I had an account but couldn’t remember and it sent a sign-in link instantly, clicked, signed me straight away and then 10 seconds later paid with apple pay.

Well done on the summer revamp.
Dave Beesley
Thank you for the kind words. This has been a few months in the planning - and a few years in the formulation to be honest.

We really want to help drive success on and off the pitch, in the short term. And in the long term, safeguard the club from potential bad ownership once our brilliant current owners move on.

We really hope that we get that message across, and people choose to help us on a monthly basis in increasing the fans ownership of the club - and with it, the clubs financial clout
little mo
Link doesn't work for me.
Ralph
It works fine. Copy and paste it. Links are currently not hyper links

Or in chrome you can highlight the link, right click on it and that will get you to the page as well
Red Duke
Logged in succesfully. It confirmed that I was a member and my next payment is due in May 22.