Michael Duff ahead of Bolton away

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Ten Bobsworth
You'll never have a better chance of winning at the Reebok.
Here's the Bolton bench:
Paddy McGuinness
Peter Kay
Vernon Kay
Samuel Crompton
Lofty the Lion
Hylda Baker
Tea Lady
HamTown
[quote="Ten Bobsworth"]You'll never have a better chance of winning at the Reebok.
Here's the Bolton bench:
Paddy McGuinness
Peter Kay
Vernon Kay
Samuel Crompton
Lofty the Lion
Hylda Baker
Tea Lady[/quote]

:lol:

I've made a rare bet on Cheltenham to win / no bet for a draw at 7/4

They're really down to the bare bones just as bad as Gillingham and think I saw something about a sickness in the camp and thats before injuries

Not to mention their recent results have been really poor bar Crewe and Doncaster

Also separate point, I can post messages on desktop but not on mobile if anyones scratching their heads as to how some people are posting
Shade
Strange you say that, as I can only post this on mobile and my desktop is giving me just lines of code!

I was going to post yesterday that we have 2 players that can play right wing back out, 2 centre backs out, and 3 midfielders out, and have a centre forward at right wing back, a right back at centre back, a left back at centre back, and a striker in midfield half the time at the moment. And yet we are apparently one of the less injury hit squads...

I also think the fact Boyle and Raglan have been out for so long is helping us now as Freestone, Pollock and Long have been able to gel as a unit, whereas other clubs defences maybe haven't.