BBC Scraps classified football results

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

longmover
Quietly removed from sports report to make way for the prem 5.30 kick off.

Yet again a decision to show how out of touch or more likely just plain don't care about anything below the premiere league. Just think of all that time they can now spend BIGGING up Bournemouth vs Fulham :roll:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Poor decision.
Red Duke
Listened to Radio 5 Live after the Barnsley game. Kept on talking about 17:30 KO. They could easily included all the results for the amount of drivel that was talked. The commentary on the Chelsea v Everton game was appalling. They described very little of what was happenng, it was just opinionated belly rumpling.

The level of commentary we get from Radio Glos lads is so much better,
Shade
The classified results at 5pm was the only reason I put 5Live on coming back from a game, then switch to Radio Glos for reaction. I guess I'll just be sticking to Radio Glos from now on, despite how much some of them annoy me.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote: 12 Aug 2022, 14:14 The classified results at 5pm was the only reason I put 5Live on coming back from a game, then switch to Radio Glos for reaction. I guess I'll just be sticking to Radio Glos from now on, despite how much some of them annoy me.
Listen out for the ‘cheap option isn’t working’ texts in to RG every time we don’t beat a team with five or ten times our budget.
Shade
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote: 12 Aug 2022, 19:31
Shade wrote: 12 Aug 2022, 14:14 The classified results at 5pm was the only reason I put 5Live on coming back from a game, then switch to Radio Glos for reaction. I guess I'll just be sticking to Radio Glos from now on, despite how much some of them annoy me.
Listen out for the ‘cheap option isn’t working’ texts in to RG every time we don’t beat a team with five or ten times our budget.
Good point. CD it is.