Privilege card

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 2, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

andgarod
The black partner privelege card has come in useful in the last week or so
I got mine when I bought my season ticket but never knew what it was for , who the partners were and what the priveleges were
Now I know we have had 2 commercial managers but still no explanation of the card
However in the last 10 days or so I have found it to be an extremely useful ice scraper for the car

Has anyone else found a use for it :P
Fuller
These cards have been around for about three seasons now but I’ve no idea where they can be used or for what, and when I asked someone involved with the club he scratched his head…..

One for the Trust or SLO to answer maybe?
London Exile
It looks nice, it would be handy to know what it can be used for or where?

I’m so fed up with our continual p!## poor off field performances I’ve decided to give up our season tickets next season. We’ll pick and choose games, probably still do 10 - 12 games but following the robins has felt like a one way affair for a bit.

It’s weird because on the pitch we’ve never had it so good and Duff and his staff deserve the utmost support but I’ve just got to the point where I think the board take the supporters for granted.
Si Robin
Given rising energy and food prices, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people are priced out of a season ticket next season to be honest.