Northern Ireland's top Man

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

longmover
asl
He could've gone the whole hog and claimed it was ten times worse at certain times of the month...

Sent from my SM-G9860 using Tapatalk

Red Duke
Surely as a manager it is his job to motivate the players to overcome the disappointment of going behind in a match and not to blame them for being women.
longmover
NI were playing in front of a record as well 15k, not a brilliant look is it,
Wellwisher
In his previous management jobs (Ireland, Scotland), Shiels had a reputation for coming out with strange stuff on a fairly regular basis. Not nasty, just bizarre, in a "foot-in-mouth" kind of a way.

Tbh, I'm surprised he got this far with the NI's women job before finally letting another gaffe slip out. While the funny thing is, since taking over, he has led this team to unprecedented heights - they all clearly want to play for him.

Funniest of all, yesterday was his 40th Wedding Anniversary - I wonder how "emotional" Mrs. Shiels was when he got back from the game! :)
Shade
So now we know why Cheltenham Town concede goals in clumps - our players are overly emotional women. Apparently. What a dickhead.